• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Facebook Scam (imagine that)

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Today there was a couple of posts of Fakebook. Advertising a close out on Vortex Scopes. Many models listed, including some of the high dollar models. Price, $150 per scope, regardless of model.

As this seemed to fall under the “too good to be true” category, I went to Vortex’ web page and saw nothing of the sort. Later, another fellow who saw it contacted Vortex and their representative reported that it was sure enough a scam.

Ad looked very professional. When you click on the heading, now you get a Vortex Facebook Page with no posts listed.

IMG_2762.jpeg
IMG_2761.jpeg

While I agree people falling for this stuff are morons. I also know how easy it would be for them to stop it as well. But instead nothing is done.

You mean like they stop “solvent traps?” Or key cloners? Or “we buy catalytic converters” ads. Or Glock Switches?

Zuckerberg is getting richer from people paying him to scam you.

And laughing all the way to his billion dollar bug out bunker.

Good news is that sooner or later a newer and trendier platform will come along and FB will implode. But until then, they are literally making billions off of scamming everyone!

Sirhr

You mean like they stop “solvent traps?” Or key cloners? Or “we buy catalytic converters” ads. Or Glock Switches?

Zuckerberg is getting richer from people paying him to scam you.

And laughing all the way to his billion dollar bug out bunker.

Good news is that sooner or later a newer and trendier platform will come along and FB will implode. But until then, they are literally making billions off of scamming everyone!

Sirhr
I meant it would be easy for big tech to stop them. Although if we sactioned countries for internet piracy. I bet they would clean it up themselves pretty quickly.

I meant it would be easy for big tech to stop them. Although if we sactioned countries for internet piracy. I bet they would clean it up themselves pretty quickly.

Of course it would… but that would not be profitable!

It’s far more profitable for GM to allow Fakebook to promote catalytic converter theft… and sell spendy repairs and new parts.

It’s far better for the ATF and Antifa to have more Glock switches on the streets so they can justify gun control and convince sheep that they need to give up Liberty for the illusion of security.

Selling solvent traps and having millions of illegal suppressors out there is a great way to justify the NFA and go after people who “buy” solvent traps.

Key cloners… well having your new truck stolen-to-order and shipped to a third world country… that’s just foreign aid and redistribution of wealth. You and your 401k (that is invested in insurance stocks) pick up the tab. It’s not theft, it is Robin Hood.

There is not only no incentive to stop it… if you follow the money, there are a ton of reasons to ramp the shit up!!!

Scamming gun owners on Fakebook? Zuckerberg is probably whacking off to that thought as you read this!!

IMG_8572.jpeg

Of course… I just post this a lot now…

Sirhr