• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Physical Fitness FACT: Chilli without beans ain’t Chilli !!!!

Bear Pit Exercise Routine
While I agree, you're about to have the whole state of Texas up in here...
No doubt. Texas is 15-minutes away from flippin’ to Full Blue Commie. I spent more time in Austin then I care to admit. Whole state is filled with gender-fluid trannies with unshaved pits.

Basically, you just proved my point. Thanks for the assist!

What about chili-dog chili?
That’s a different subject. Cats > Dogs and the only thing a dog is good for is to be ground up in a good Chilli with lots of beans.

Cats = Conservatives
Dogs = Demonrats

Chilli without beans ain’t Chilli !!!

Science FTW!!!

That’s a different subject. Cats > Dogs and the only thing a dog is good for is to be ground up in a good Chilli with lots of beans.

Cats = Conservatives
Dogs = Demonrats

Science FTW!!!
Touché! In that case then… chili ain’t chili without beans

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta
No doubt. Texas is 15-minutes away from flippin’ to Full Blue Commie. I spent more time in Austin then I care to admit. Whole state is filled with gender-fluid trannies with unshaved pits.

Equally important…So did you spend time in Austin because of the trannies? Or did you leave because of the trannies?

Now that's the truth. I figure TX is either Blue in 2024 or 2026 and for sure in 2028 (all around).

Nahhhhh. Gotta do that white chili with ground chicken! No beans either! Just some tofu for FLAVOR!!! 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Based on these notes, it appears Texas Chili could be made with or without beans......

Notes from an inexperienced Chili taster named Frank, who was visiting Texas from the East Coast:

Recently I was honoured to be selected as an outstanding famous celebrity in Texas, to be a judge at a Chili cook-off, because no one else wanted to do it. Also the original person called in sick at the last moment, and I happened to be standing there at the judge's table asking for directions to the beer wagon when the call came. I was assured by the other two judges (Native Texans) that the chili wouldn't be all that spicy, and besides, they told me that I could have free beer during the tasting. So I accepted.

Here are the scorecards from the event:

CHILI # 1: MIKE'S MANIC MONSTER CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A little to heavy on tomato. Amusing kick.

JUDGE TWO: Nice, smooth tomato flavour. Very mild.

FRANK: Holy Shit, what the hell is this stuff? You could remove dried paint from your driveway with this stuff. I needed two beers to put the flames out. Hope that's the worst one. Those Texans are crazy.

CHILI # 2: ARTHUR'S AFTERBURNER CHILI

JUDGE ONE: Smokey, with a hint of pork. Slight Jalapeno tang.

JUDGE TWO: Exciting BBQ flavour. Needs more peppers to be taken seriously.

FRANK: Keep this out of reach of children! I'm not sure what I am supposed to taste besides pain. I had to wave of two people who wanted to give me the Heimlich manoeuvre. They had to walkie-talkie in three extra beers when they saw the look on my face.

CHILI # 3: FRED'S FAMOUS BURN DOWN THE BARN CHILI

JUDGE ONE: Excellent firehouse chili! Great kick. Needs more beans.

JUDGE TWO: A beanless chili. A bit salty. Good use of red peppers.

FRANK: Call the EPA, I've located a uranium spill. My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano. Everyone knows the routine by now. Barmaid pounded me on the back; now my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I'm getting shit-faced.

CHILI # 4: BUBBA'S BLACK MAGIC

JUDGE ONE: Black Bean chili with almost no spice. Disappointing.

JUDGE TWO: Hint of lime in the black beans. Good side dish for fish or other mild foods. Not much of a chili.

FRANK: I felt something scraping across my tongue, but was unable to taste it. Sally, the barmaid, was standing behind me with fresh refills; that 300 lb bitch is starting to look HOT, just like this nuclear-waste I'm eating.

CHILI # 5: LINDA'S LEGAL LIP REMOVER

JUDGE ONE: Meaty, strong chili. Cayenne peppers freshly ground, adding considerable kick. Very impressive.

JUDGE TWO: Chili using shredded beef; could use more tomato. Must admit the cayenne peppers make a strong statement.

FRANK: My ears are ringing, and I can no linger focus my eyes. I farted and four people behind me needed paramedics. The contestant seemed offended when I told her that her chili had given me brain damage. Sally saved my tongue from bleeding by pouring beer directly from a pitcher onto it. It really pisses me off that the other judges asked me to stop screaming. Freakin' Rednecks! ! !

CHILI # 6: VERA'S VERY VEGETARIAN VARIETY

JUDGE ONE: Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili. Good balance of spice and peppers.

JUDGE TWO: The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions and garlic.

FRANK: My intestines are now a straight pipe filled with gaseous, sulphuric flames. No one seems inclined to stand behind me except that slut Sally. I need to wipe my ass with a snow cone!

CHILI # 7: SUSAN'S SCREAMING SENSATION CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A mediocre chili with too much reliance on canned peppers.

JUDGE TWO: Ho Hum. Tastes as if the chef literally threw in a can of chili peppers at the last moment. I should note that I am worried about Judge # 3.

FRANK: You could puta #)$^@#*&! Grenade in my mouth, pull the #)$^@#*&! pin, and I wouldn't feel a d@&$ thing. I've lost the sight in one eye, and the world sounds like it is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with chili, which slid unnoticed out of my X*$(@#^&$ mouth. My pants are full of lava-like shit, to match my X*$(@#^&$ shirt. At least the during the autopsy they'll know what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing, it's too painful. I'm not getting any oxygen anyway. If I need air, I'll just suck it in through the four inch hole in my stomach.

CHILI # 8: HELEN'S MOUNT SAINT CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A perfect ending. This is a nice blend chili, safe for all; not too bold, but spicy enough to declare its existence.

JUDGE TWO: This final entry isa good balanced chili, neither mild now hot. Sorry to see that most of it was lost when Judge # 3 passed out, fell and pulled the chili pot on top of himself. Not sure if he's going to make it. Poor Yank.

FRANK: - - - - - Mama?- - - (Editor's Note: Judge # 3 was unable to report).

With beans, Without beans, what ever, as long as its a good recipe. Both are good! if you don't like one or the other you just haven't had it made right (or you just don't like beans)

Where are you on putting Chili over top of spaghetti noodles?
or better yet over a bowl full of Fritos?

mmmmmmm chili

• Wow
With beans, Without beans, what ever, as long as its a good recipe. Both are good! if you don't like one or the other you just haven't had it made right (or you just don't like beans)

Where are you on putting Chili over top of spaghetti noodles?
or better yet over a bowl full of Fritos?

mmmmmmm chili
Dear Lawd… this one escaped from the asylum. Get off the meth and save your soul.

or better yet, chili over spaghetti noodles with smashed up Fritos sprinkled on top
They served that in the asylum on Tuesdays with a side of meth ;)

Literally the best chili I have ever had anywhere (beans are optional)

Chili WITH beans isn't chili...its chili con frejoles and that is the way it is (said in Walter Cronkite's voice).

And the worst abortion of language is "chili con carne" as chili IS carne! haha

or better yet, chili over spaghetti noodles with smashed up Fritos sprinkled on top
They served that in the asylum on Tuesdays with a side of meth ;)

Literally the best chili I have ever had anywhere (beans are optional)
There was a Hard Times Cafe in Bethesda (closed now) and they had a wall of hot sauce...some with warnings that one would be wise to heed. I put like two drops of some sort of Nagasaki Ground Zero hot sauce in my bowl and could hardly eat it! haha

There still is one near me in Rockville and I think I need to go visit it soon.

Cheers

1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

Chili con carne IS accurate.
You take dried chili's, soak in hot water, grind them up and then strain.
Then you ADD meat (ground beef, chunks of beef, ground pork, lamb, bison, whatever).
It is very correct to say chili con carne....and then add beans it becomes e frijoles.
Chili con carne e frijoles
Chili with meat and beans.
Con todo
With everything.

A) Guarantee she voted for Biden. Birmingham is fighting hard to become the next Austin.

B) She owns a Golden Retriever — basically Satan in fur.

C) She’s a woman. She needs to keep her yap shut and find a man who knows how put her in her place.

• Haha
Reactions: XP1K and kenny1773
Then you ADD meat (ground beef, chunks of beef, ground pork, lamb, bison, whatever).
It is very correct to say chili con carne....and then add beans it becomes e frijoles.
Con todo
With everything.
Do you speak to your mother with that mouth?

Con todo
With everything.
1648324679140.png

:cool: joking

• Love
AOC-luvin’ Harris/Biden votin’ MRAD-shootin’ Commie Nazicrats eat something without beans and call it “Chilli.”

Fight me.

They have this stuff called Chile con Carne.

Chili with meat.

I've never heard the term Chili con Frijolis....

Just sayin.

• Love
Reactions: akmike47

Cats = Conservatives
Dogs = Demonrats

Science FTW!!!

Cats taste like pork.

No one who lives outside of the State of Texas, nor whom is not at least a 4th generation Texas has any valid opinion regarding what is or is not Chili.

This thread is right up there with a German living in Utah crying about the state of Mexican food.

AOC-luvin’ Harris/Biden votin’ MRAD-shootin’ Commie Nazicrats eat something without beans and call it “Chilli.”

Fight me.
You realize there’s an actual definition for chili used in competition and there’s no beans. You’re also a yankee so your opinion doesn’t count😆

Chili was invented here and never has beans, beans were a side dish to chili.

Just when you think you like Horta he opens his mouth....lol

No one who lives outside of the State of Texas, nor whom is not at least a 4th generation Texas has any valid opinion regarding what is or is not Chili.

This thread is right up there with a German living in Utah crying about the state of Mexican food.
6th or 7th here I forget.

Reactions: forthehunt
You lay the bait and the Progressive Commies can’t resist being triggered.

You can fight the truth all you want, Commies, and worship your Lord Biden, but Chili and America will always have beans.

May Frank ban each one of you… to HELL!

You lay the bait and the Progressive Commies can’t resist being triggered.

You can fight the truth all you want, Commies, and worship your Lord Biden, but Chili and America will always have beans.

May Frank ban each one of you… to HELL!
Historians agree chili didn’t have beans whether you like it or not blasphemer. Meat was expensive and hard to keep so beans were used as a side dish to get more protein, then dirty Yankees came along and mixed them in the pot like pagan heathens. You smell like the shame of being born in the north east, so now you have to deflect.

Most big chili cook offs don’t allow beans, they get you disqualified. I love a pot of pintos, red beans, or butter beans. Just keep that shit out of my chili.

Communist Historians agree chili didn’t have beans whether you like it or not blasphemer. Meat was expensive and hard to keep in Nazi Germany so beans were used as a side dish to get more protein, then God-fearing, wholesome Yankees came along and mixed them in the pot like all good freedom-loving Americans. You smell like the shame of not being born in glorious shadow of Chairman Mao, so now you have to deflect.

Most big chili cook offs in Mainland China don’t allow beans, they get you disqualified. I love a pot of pintos, red beans, or butter beans. Just keep that shit out of my Vladimir Lenin Famous Recipe chili.

You had a few typos I took the LIBERTY of correcting for you, vile offscouring of Pol Pot’s filthy whore momma.

I put pinto, kidney and black beans in my CHILI.

This ain't Texas so we get to have a say in what and how we cook.

Also, we don't have to move to the shoulder and sling rocks to allow someone to pass us....

Although, it's really fun to keep faking out the person in front of you until they quit moving over. Then you make your move. 😂

I put pinto, kidney and black beans in my CHILI.

This ain't Texas so we get to have a say in what and how we cook.

Also, we don't have to move to the shoulder and sling rocks to allow someone to pass us....

Although, it's really fun to keep faking out the person in front of you until they quit moving over. Then you make your move. 😂
The worst drivers I see always have out of state plates.

The worst drivers I see always have out of state plates.
That’s because Texas LOVES anything Leftist, especially the LEFT lane, and can’t help being triggered into a hysterical rage of vehicular homicide when they see polite, freedom-loving, bean-chili-eating, Americans driving in the RIGHT lanes.

Now get back to your safe space, grommet!