• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Factory .338LM Ammo Availability - Lapua, CorBon

Dogtown

Ke = (mv^2)/2
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2007
    CONUS
    Does anyone have a good connection for factory .338LM ammo? I have a friend stateside who's looking for Lapua or Corbon brand 250s and 300s. I suggested Powder Valley for the 250s, but they don't carry 300s. Anyone have a good source with in stock ammo?

Re: Factory .338LM Ammo Availability - Lapua, CorBon

MidwayUSA.

Lapua, Corbon, Black Hills, Federal, Remington, and Prvi.

I've found powder valley tends to have the best deals on lapua ammo, brass, bullets, etc....actually, I've found them to have better deals on components than most places

And tell him when hes done with the brass Ill dispose of it for him
    smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And tell him when hes done with the brass Ill dispose of it for him
    smile.gif
    </div></div>

Since he doesn't reload, I already have that one covered
    wink.gif

Thanks for the info guys. Sorry Mike, but he asked specifically for Lapua or CorBon. Graff's was the trick!

Is there any company that makes a 285-300gr solid for the lapua?

I can load any 338 LM with any .338 bullet that's out there. I do a lot of 250 and 300 grain Sierra Matchkings and Scenars, and load the new 265 and 285 grain Barnes Tipped TSX for hunting with the Lapua. I currently have 250 SMK in stock. I have new Lapua and Hornady brass available.