• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Factory CZ AT One Stock

sjbryan65

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Franklinton, NC
I have a brand new Factory CZ AT One stock I would like to sell. I purchased a complete at one rifle and plan to upgrade the stock so this needs to go.

Asking $180 shipped OBO. Paypal friends and family preferred.

I will get some pictures up buy it is a factory takeoff from a cz457 atone. Stock is brand new.

Thanks!
20231213_082401.jpg
20231213_082259.jpg

Last edited:
What model action? Would definitely like to see some pics.
It is for a CZ 457. I will get some pictures up in the morning but if you google cz 457 at one you will see exactly what it looks like and it is brand new not a mark on it. I took the rifle out of the box and stuck it in the safe.

It is for a CZ 457. I will get some pictures up in the morning but if you google cz 457 at one you will see exactly what it looks like and it is brand new not a mark on it. I took the rifle out of the box and stuck it in the safe.
Same color?

This is actually a pretty good deal. The stock you can order from boyds as aftermarket has hard angular plastic pieces on the hand grip and forearm areas that the stock CZ one does not have. The stock CZ is much nicer feeling as it is rounded over wood without angular edges.