• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Factory Lapua 7.62x39 Ammo (PLEASE READ)

sanpedroranch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
I have quite a fair amount of factory lapua ammo.

Here is the bad it appears to have some dezincification. That’s what I believe is the reddish brown on the case.

Here is the good. It is accurate in my custom bolt gun and CZ 527. I have attached an example of group at 100 yds. Also, I don’t think the dezincification is that bad considering I can get a lot of it off by tumbling in corn cob for 4 hrs also the heavier stains come off easy with fine steel wool. I also held off before listing and have loaded a box worth of brass and it is on its 3rd load with no cracks or issues. I even went so far as to pt the last firings and saw no cracks. I make no warranty though.

I have about 500 Rds for sale at the moment and will likely have more this ammo belongs to an uncle who is terminal at this point and I said I would help him out by moving some stuff. I have no clue what caused this as it sat in a sealed ammo can inside his house the whole time. When it was available it was selling for $1.83/rd being that it isn’t pristine I think .80 a round is fair.