• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Factory second 175gr SMK

airborne6.8

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2011
OK
I have some factory second 175gr .308 SMK I got for a good price. looking to pass along to hide members. Only thing I see wrong is they aren’t as shiny.

.30 each plus 12.00 shipping.

Attachments

• F37717E5-7956-4034-ADC5-BE7CEEB0BF35.jpeg
    F37717E5-7956-4034-ADC5-BE7CEEB0BF35.jpeg
    572 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
What was the original price?

Are they all the same lot # ?

Lot # please. Is the $12 shipping for all 5000?

Why would you need a PM? I would think all your prospective customers would be interested in this information.

Lot numbers and quantities are not secrets.

Why would you need a PM? I would think all your prospective customers would be interested in this information.

Lot numbers and quantities are not secrets.
New 175 SMK's are selling for $.44 per, IF you want details it would seam to me buying new and not seconds would be the way to go
. If a person were going to use 175 SMK's for any serious shooting they would buy new and not seconds ? Zombie killing and anything less that 110 yds. then these should be just right.
The OP might have gotten these from the factory, and they sell in bulk so there wouldn't be a lot #
Look at the "powder available" thread, over 80% of the posts there are just "whine & cheese"by "internet X spurts", so to see if anyone has actually posted any GOOD info one has to wade through a lot of worthless BS.

How many are still available? If you started with 5000 I am sure that if you can count you would be able to subtract that # and have a answer.

The $12 shipping question is not that difficult either. Was is for the 5000 or some other quantity that the buyer has to guess about?

The lot # would allow a potential buyer to check with the manufacture to see if it is just cosmetic or some other flaws that can 't be seen.

How many are still available? If you started with 5000 I am sure that if you can count you would be able to subtract that # and have a answer.

The $12 shipping question is not that difficult either. Was is for the 5000 or some other quantity that the buyer has to guess about?

The lot # would allow a potential buyer to check with the manufacture to see if it is just cosmetic or some other flaws that can 't be seen.
These are factory seconds....... NO "lot" number available . Im positive Sierra isn't going to sell something that isn't "safe" to shoot. As far as the # available I'm sure if you are a serious buyer you would send a pm like a normal person and say id like X many, how much shipped? But instead you want to keep coming back here looking like an as$! These obviously are not a good fit for you. Move along.

I am trying to purchase a item that you listed for sale. I have every right to ask a few basic questions about what you have to offer for sale.

If you can't even answer a shipping cost question maybe you should withdraw your offer to sell until you can figure it out. 125lbs of bullets in one box is not something Sierra normally ships at one time, and they do have lot #'s even for their seconds.

I do not think the questions are out of line. Either you are too stupid to be able to answer them or you don't like the answers and just want to play stupid. Which is it?

I am trying to purchase a item that you listed for sale. I have every right to ask a few basic questions about what you have to offer for sale.

If you can't even answer a shipping cost question maybe you should withdraw your offer to sell until you can figure it out. 125lbs of bullets in one box is not something Sierra normally ships at one time, and they do have lot #'s even for their seconds.

I do not think the questions are out of line. Either you are too stupid to be able to answer them or you don't like the answers and just want to play stupid. Which is it?
With that attitude, I'd quit while you're behind, guy. I'd be surprised to see OP piss on you if you were on fire, (I know I wouldn't!) after you addressing him that way.

If you read his posts you will see that he said they all had the same lot#. Then he tells us there are no lot #. Is he just a liar or stupid? Two choices and neither one of them are positive character traits.

If you read his posts you will see that he said they all had the same lot#. Then he tells us there are no lot #. Is he just a liar or stupid? Two choices and neither one of them are positive character traits.
I’m both. You know I guy that has been on here and supplied amazing priced factory m118 a year ago. 60,000 primers a cpl months ago. A million or so processed lc 556 brass over the past decade. Blah blah blah. Go fu@k yourself sweetie.

Also I’m guessing your a poor. Sierra doesn’t shipped that kind of weight in boxes. Hello drums.

• Haha
Reactions: Bull23
How long are you going to keep all your prospective buyer in suspense? The $12 shipping, is that per bullet, per 100, 1000 or the whole lot?
You show your product in a box. Did it come in a drum or 5 boxes of a thousand each? And the lot #'s, you said they were all the same. Did you lose that list?

These are not that difficult questions for a seller to answer or a buyer to ask. Is your last name Off or Offer, I lost my notes?

Your a potential buyer? Really?? I believe he told you to go fuck yourself... Pretty sure your not going to buy anything. And why the hell do you need to know how they were shipped to him? This is a very simple deal to understand, stop with the stupid questions and go away!

Reactions: airborne6.8
Your a potential buyer? Really?? I believe he told you to go fuck yourself... Pretty sure your not going to buy anything. And why the hell do you need to know how they were shipped to him? This is a very simple deal to understand, stop with the stupid questions and go away!
SO TRUE, reminds me of someone just seeking attention . I doubt he would actually buy any even if the bullets were $0.25 per.

With that attitude, I'd quit while you're behind, guy. I'd be surprised to see OP piss on you if you were on fire, (I know I wouldn't!) after you addressing him that way.
I'd piss my pants first! I've bought 5.56 brass from Airborne6.8 for years. Brass was always as described. Always first rate to deal with.

I'll be sending a PM on 175's.