• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Factory Tikka T3x Varmint .223

TheOE800

Argumentative
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
USA

SOLD

What: Unfired Tikka T3x Varmint chambered in .223 Rem, 1:8 twist, 23.7” factory barrel, blued finish. Barrel has a few marks from the vise, nothing terrible and was threaded 5/8x24 TPI by Class III Machining. A muzzle brake was attached, but is not included. You get: Factory stock and bottom “metal”, factory trigger, factory bolt, factory action, factory barrel, and Area 419 20 MOA picatinny rail. This has been dry fired and left in the safe, I had plans but I’d like to move into a Bighorn TL3 short action instead. A magazine is not included.

Shipping: Final sale price + $40. The $40 doesn’t cover shipping something this unwieldy, but I’ll take the hit for the rest. Presently shipping is kind of tricky. I’m willing to try UPS, but with the understanding that it’s likely there won’t be an insurance payout if anything happens. USPS is still legal for individuals shipping long rifles, so that will ship insured. Be sure your FFL accepts from individuals; if your FFL doesn't it’s $40 to put it on my local FFL’s books for an outbound transfer. If you don’t want or will just be replacing the factory stock I ask you to tell me since removing it will save us both on shipping just the barreled action.

Price: $925 plus aforementioned shipping. Payment via very discreet electronic methods (Zelle, CashApp, etc.). Trades include Bighorn TL3 short action, DLC coated - cash on my end or can add extras.

Pictures forthcoming. Extras available, just ask: Anarchy swept bolt handle, Sterk bolt shroud, KRG Midas two stage trigger, Vision Gen2 forend for KRG chassis/Bravo.

Last edited: