• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FAFO or something else??

• Haha
Reactions: tnc and akmike47
D0B4C371-85BB-4174-BD18-5FFBFDA7467A.jpeg

Not enough info right now, but looks like a bad shoot on its face. Does deceased have a history of violence? Did the wife/gf have a history of violating the custodial agreement? What's happened in the past when she did? Where was the kid and how was shooter+woman involved? Were they hiding him? Why? Whats the law say about trespassing in situations like this (I'm assuming he has some sort of legal right to be there to get his kid)?

Without knowing anything else, I think SD is a hard sell since shooter left woman outside to retrieve the firearm and didn't point the firearm until he deceased grabbed the gun. If he was thought the threat to persons/property was there, why didn't he have it immediately trained on the threat when he returned?

Not enough info right now, but looks like a bad shoot on its face. Does deceased have a history of violence? Did the wife/gf have a history of violating the custodial agreement? What's happened in the past when she did? Where was the kid and how was shooter+woman involved? Were they hiding him? Why? Whats the law say about trespassing in situations like this (I'm assuming he has some sort of legal right to be there to get his kid)?

Without knowing anything else, I think SD is a hard sell since shooter left woman outside to retrieve the firearm and didn't point the firearm until he deceased grabbed the gun. If he was thought the threat to persons/property was there, why didn't he have it immediately trained on the threat when he returned?
100% trespass. Good shoot. Why there hasn’t been any charges, and won’t be. I guarantee you, any arranged pick-up spot for his kid is not his ex’s boyfriend’s place of business.

How many fucking threads do we need? Lol

Damn it’s been getting real bad with this shit lately

Reactions: Milf Dots
We got the bubble headed
Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
With a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry
Put the meth pipe down lol

How many fucking threads do we need? Lol

Damn it’s been getting real bad with this shit lately
Don't know, maybe some millennial cunt needs to have their own personal retinal thread
1) green shirt 100% deserved to be shot, mainly because hes a fucking retard...

2) black (navy blue?) shirt is going to be convicted of Murder 2...

its really hard to argue you felt your life was in "eminent danger" when you are able to slowly saunter into the house to get a gun, and then leave the safety of your house to confront a retard with your rifle......you are actively putting yourself back into "harms way" intentionally.

the fact that they were both arguing back and forth, and pushing and shoving, without any real punches being thrown, is going to make it hard to argue you saw him as a threat, and that you were not a willing combatant....

at the time he shot him, he was 7-10' away, the green shirt guy was not advancing towards him, and he was unarmed.....

...black(navy blue?) shirt guy re-instigated the argument with him...if he was truly "in fear for his life"...he could have very easily called the cops when he went into the house...

like i said, green shirt guy is a retard, and for that deserved to be shot.....but this is going to be a hard sell claiming "self defense"....
If number one is your criteria for being murdered.. every person on this site deserves to get murdered

Don't know, maybe some millennial cunt needs to have their own personal retinal thread

If number one is your criteria for being murdered.. every person on this site deserves to get murdered
Mike wants to know if you have a sister. . .

Your sister isn't?

It never mattered to you before. . . just turn out the lights, close your eyes, think of a happy place:ROFLMAO:
I don’t have one...so I need to borrow one.

I'm not a fan of abortion, but a few of the people on this site may have been missed opportunities....

100% trespass. Good shoot. Why there hasn’t been any charges, and won’t be. I guarantee you, any arranged pick-up spot for his kid is not his ex’s boyfriend’s place of business.
They were at his ex-wife's place of business, not the boyfriend's. He had no authority to order anyone off the property. Without knowing the relevant history, it looks like ex-wife was playing games and violating court order (and court probably looked the other way, because fuck fathers), boyfriend injected himself into a situation he was not in any way a part of, escalated it, and then wants to claim self-defense. Unless the the father had a history of violence, I don't see how it's a good shoot. Neither shooter nor the ex-wife appeared scared for their life or property at any time in the video.

Reactions: eca7891
They were at his ex-wife's place of business, not the boyfriend's. He had no authority to order anyone off the property. Without knowing the relevant history, it looks like ex-wife was playing games and violating court order (and court probably looked the other way, because fuck fathers), boyfriend injected himself into a situation he was not in any way a part of, escalated it, and then wants to claim self-defense. Unless the the father had a history of violence, I don't see how it's a good shoot. Neither shooter nor the ex-wife appeared scared for their life or property at any time in the video.
Wrong. They were at Kyle’s parents house, which is Kyle’s place of business. Chad’s ex wife works for Kyle. She has zero claim to this property. Kyle had every right to order him off the property.
Boyfriend was made part of the situation when Commiefornia Chad showed up at his place of business and wouldn’t leave the property when told. He also put his hands on Kyle’s gun, after a warning shot. Low IQ having ass…

Wrong. They were at Kyle’s parents house, which is Kyle’s place of business. Chad’s ex wife works for Kyle. She has zero claim to this property. Kyle had every right to order him off the property.
Boyfriend was made part of the situation when Commiefornia Chad showed up at his place of business and wouldn’t leave the property when told. He also put his hands on Kyle’s gun, after a warning shot. Low IQ having ass…
Warning shots are stupid.

The way you know is because xiden told people to do it.

Reactions: Tokay444
It was his ex-wife's place of business, like I said. Just because it's the boyfriend's too doesn't negate that. If it wasn't Kyle's property he doesn't have "every right" to order anyone to anything, and what rights he does have depend on whether he was there solely for work, as a guest, resident, etc. Warning shot got fired before hand went on the gun...what video did you watch? Boyfriend was playing white knight, decided he wanted the father dead, and then built the situation to make it happen.

This is what we get with emasculinized males and zero tolerance for fist fights. The deceased was an idiot and the shooter was a pussy. Whatever happened to a good old fashioned hand to hand ass-whuppin? I didn't see any reason for a gun. Did the anyone even call the police because he was a trespasser? This whole deal is stupid. Maybe I'm only looking at it from my perspective. I'd busted the dude up, while the police were on the way.

Last edited:
It was his ex-wife's place of business, like I said. Just because it's the boyfriend's too doesn't negate that. If it wasn't Kyle's property he doesn't have "every right" to order anyone to anything, and what rights he does have depend on whether he was there solely for work, as a guest, resident, etc. Warning shot got fired before hand went on the gun...what video did you watch? Boyfriend was playing white knight, decided he wanted the father dead, and then built the situation to make it happen.
False. It was not his ex wife’s place of business. It was his ex wife’s employer’s place of business. She works for him. Not the other way around.

This is what we get with emasculinized males and zero tolerance for fist fights. The deceased was an idiot and the shooter was a pussy. Whatever happened to a good old fashioned hand to hand ass-whuppin? I didn't see any reason for a gun. Did the anyone even call the police because he was a trespasser? This whole deal is stupid. Maybe I'm only looking at it from my perspective. I'd busted the dude up, while the police were on the way.
Spoken Rittenhouse’s prosecution.

But well within his right.
I’m sure your opinion of his doesn’t matter to him in the slightest.
I agree. Regardless, none of us know the full details, or really have a right to analyze the video, because it's snippet of time and does not tell the full story.

I agree. Regardless, none of us know the full details, or really have a right to analyze the video, because it's snippet of time and does not tell the full story.
We know that Chad was trespassing and refused to leave when requested. We know he uttered a death threat. We know he attempted to take Kyle’s gun. Those are things we know.

Reactions: 308pirate