• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FAFO "Slept Through Taser Class" edition.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

Well can't excuse the deputy who apparently slept through taser class (you know... there are like 5 questions on the taser test related to "Not Lighting Your Perp on Fire"... It is pretty much drilled in.

On the other hand... being a douche on a dirtbike and fleeing and resisting can result in your being lit on fire, even if accidentally. I mean FAFO "Traeger" edition! Or "FAFO: Cave on Okinawa" edition may be even better.

Dude... you should have just stopped and paid the ticket. Handing over a few bucks is guaranteed less-painful than Debridement treatments. Though I suppose the lawsuit against the department that deployed an incompetent TASER handler may be worth the pain of the burn ward. He'll get a better dirt bike out of this for sure!

Sirhr

In all honesty, fuck that criminal piece of shit. I hope he fucking suffers and dies a miserable death. I wish they could have caught and cooked the whole fucking mob of motorcycle scumbags.

I'm one of the people who has to wade thru this fucking sewage to get to a store or drive to an appointment with these gaggles of assholes driving all over the highways and streets into traffic and running lights. My insurance will go up when I run one of these assholes over and they will blame me for being on the correct side of the road and doing the speed limit when they crash into me or my wife. Am I supposed to allow them to shoot and kill me or my wife when they fuck up and cause an accident and then get mad?

The only way this could have had a more positive outcome is if the fire also burned a carload of shoplifters to death as well.

So we're OK with an agent of the state using lethal violence in violation of the 14th Amendment's protection of due process? Interesting take.
actually, it is much more of a perspective of "too many people are tired of hearing 'stop, or I'll say stop again, and again, and again, and again.... ad nauseum' "

I put forth, that some idiot is going to make a law stating that before a taser can be fired, a shrill whistle must bleat for a minimum of 3 seconds, so that the perpetrator has the ability to decide whether to comply or not.

And then, when that fails to actually make a difference, another law is going to state: "send a memo before blowing the whistle before pulling the trigger in order to get a perpetrator to stop"

Maybe you think the hickory shampoo is a better idea, for curtailing 'bad actions'?

(are you seeing a pattern here yet?)

Edited to add:
myself, I've never been tased. Never had or seen the need to be. I'll honestly state that I've been electrocuted a time or two. To one degree or another. But nobody has ever had the need to think of pulling a taser on me. Might be another pattern there, too....

Body cam video has to be awesome if they would ever release it. Cause of the fire is still under investigation but one can't deny that it could of been spontaneous human combustion of a POS.

... could of been spontaneous human combustion of a POS.
You ever consider a career as a defense attorney?

Meanwhile...

Sirhr

You ever consider a career as a defense attorney?

Meanwhile...

Sirhr
Funny you bring this up as I spent 4 weeks watching the Murdaugh trial , all the defense lawyers do is cast doubt and nothing more. You have to agree with the doubt because anything they say is possible besides tricking you into saying yes to one of their twisted questions.

Funny you bring this up as I spent 4 weeks watching the Murdaugh trial , all the defense lawyers do is cast doubt and nothing more. You have to agree with the doubt because anything they say is possible besides tricking you into saying yes to one of their twisted questions.

Yup.... Then they run for Congress! And you know how that ends...

Sirhr

I spent all 6 weeks watching it and as someone who's been studying criminal law for the past 3 years, I feel like I lost education watching it. Pretty fucked up that cops are allowed to lie to a grand jury just to get an indictment. I'm looking forward to the upcoming WI v Shabusiness trial which ought to be good. I know I vowed not to have to sit through a trial of WI accents anymore, but I think this trial won't be long.

I spent all 6 weeks watching it and as someone who's been studying criminal law for the past 3 years, I feel like I lost education watching it. Pretty fucked up that cops are allowed to lie to a grand jury just to get an indictment. I'm looking forward to the upcoming WI v Shabusiness trial which ought to be good. I know I vowed not to have to sit through a trial of WI accents anymore, but I think this trial won't be long.

Things were sloppy at times but they put the right guy away, You would have to agree with me that Ronald McDonald could of taken the shots, possible ........

Things were sloppy at times but they put the right guy away, You would have to agree with me that Ronald McDonald could of taken the shots, possible ........

Whether he did it or not is not the issue I had with the trial. The issue I had was they proved nothing that linked him to the murders. Sure he was on the property and lied about it, but it's HIS property and it's fucking like 1,700 acres. The whole trial was suppose to be a double murder trial and like 90% of it was more like a grand larceny trial. Yeah, either way he's spending the rest of his life in prison even if he was acquitted of the murders, but to say that this was a fair trial with adequate evidence is very retarded.