• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FAFO: The November Massacre Edition.

Which Mod?

• The Boss Himself

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Two Tits and a Clit

• The Leatherneck

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • The Pennsylvania Dominator

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • The Cool Mod

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other

• Total voters
08A90291-8E3B-48DD-B3CA-A17EC0CD1C81.jpeg

Now bring those American dudes back and do chuchuwen3020 with all the notifications that American colleges are in the CHiCom spy network.

I come back from deer hunting and see that people are banned. What stupidity are you people engaging in around here without adult supervision? Burt got it - again. Threadcutter too. Was there an epic thread that I missed or was it just another self-immolation on Burt's part?

Reactions: secondofangle2
I come back from deer hunting and see that people are banned. What stupidity are you people engaging in around here without adult supervision? Burt got it - again. Threadcutter too. Was there an epic thread that I missed or was it just another self-immolation on Burt's part?
Yes, and Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Re do or it didnt happen.

Everybody put "Rob01" in their header.

• Haha
Reactions: ...
A particular member pissed in the boss’s face.

Other members got it for provoking him onward.

General stupidity combined with an exceptional one.

Reactions: sgtsmmiii