• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FAFO

Need I say it?
1692285077692.png

• Haha
Reactions: Charmingmander
Those two young men would be alive if the store owner had called the cops. He has insurance, I can't believe that he killed those boys for a few dollars
If it wasn't for Climate Change they wouldn't have needed to rob anyone. Their lives would have been better, but the HOT fucking weather in Houston makes people do shit. If only the .gov could tax me more to fix climate change these young men could still be around.

Edit: The lawyers will be along to say just what you did. Also, to say they were changing their lives around.

So this being Houston instead of Austin will the business owner be charged or not?

Reactions: 7.62willdo
Norwegians

Yep. Always them darned Vikings. Hagar The Horrible going around looting everything... 😂

img.php

By the way, these two poor misunderstood youths had a stolen handgun and was brandishing it in a public, occupied place so that pretty much constituted an immediate threat to lives and safety around them. Good shoot.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Yep. Always them darned Vikings. Hagar The Horrible going around looting everything... 😂

By the way, these two poor misunderstood youths had a stolen handgun and was brandishing it in a public, occupied place so that pretty much constituted an immediate threat to lives and safety around them. Good shoot.
Anyone else tired of all the talking heads and endless interviews with brain dead "eyewitnesses" ? :unsure:

Just show me the four seconds of video of the deed and we'll call it square.

I can't believe that some milkionaire didn't adopt these three yutes. Pay for the best tutoring so they could qualify for a great basketball college like Georgetown, Kentucky and maybe even Tennessee. They could have been one of the greatest ever. They could have rivaled the Fab Five of Michigan. They could have went into the NBA and made millions.

You rich white people are really missing out on a great opportunity!!

I can't believe that some milkionaire didn't adopt these three yutes. Pay for the best tutoring so they could qualify for a great basketball college like Georgetown, Kentucky and maybe even Tennessee. They could have been one of the greatest ever. They could have rivaled the Fab Five of Michigan. They could have went into the NBA and made millions.

I hear when you adopt, take a boy outta the hood, give him an education, a chance to become a premier athlete, you might get sued by the same boy, when the money you helped him earned runs out....just rumors....

I dont know for sure though, as I have never adopted a thu-gger.

I jug every day. A jug of drinking water for the coffee maker.

Is the guy withy the microphone the third suspect? He looked awful sweaty and nervous.

Point of Order here. The title says FAFO. That means Fuck(ed) around, find out. The dead FA, but didn't FO. I would like to say the dead FAGD. Fucked around, got dead. Ok, that is all.