• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Faggotry on ice

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    How on fucking planet Earth did males (can't call them men) prancing around on skates wearing skin tight clothes become so popular that it commands Saturday prime time?

As Gordon Ramsay would say: Fuck Me!

Chicks dig guys in skintight shit . Fudge packers like
    other fudge packers in skintight shit . That’s prolly
    enough of the tv demographic to make it fly , the rest
    of us watch the news , or go reload ammo or similar....

Reactions: Barneybdb
    I'd rather watch faggy ice skating rather than faggy curling. At least with ice skating there's a chance you may see them fall and their asses.

Female figure skaters are freaks, Man, almost making the males tolerable....

You know what, fuck the olympics. It's the UN of sport where shithole countries go and try to make themselves look and feel important.

Reactions: fx77 and rduckwor
    Now there is a thread title that you just cant pass without looking.

You know what, fuck the olympics. It's the UN of sport where shithole countries go and try to make themselves look and feel important.

*CoUgH*

JOuY8x1.jpg

Didn’t help that they canceled the men’s downhill due to high winds. They’re trying to fill in air time.

The shooting events are in the Summer except for Biathalon... congratulations on your daughter doing it, that's awesome.

The Olympics are another thing ruined for me by piece of shit, waste of oxygen, degenerate liberals. Just like football, prime time television, movies, etc., etc. The motherfuckers can't help but interject their politics into EVERYTHING they touch. I'll be damned if I am going to be subjected to the inevitable commentary on how wonderful it is that half of our Olympic team are fags. Or black, Hispanic, illegal alien "dreamers", #metoo cunts, etc. Or having to watch the first tranny male weightlifter, or whatever sick shit these scumbags want to normalize and shove down our throats. So just like I didn't watch one second of NFL football or prime time t.v. last year, I won't be watching the Olympics either.

Do they even still have rifle shooting in the Olympics or did the SJWs have that banned?
    Every cycle or two they drop one or two events. Eventually shooting will disappear from the olympics.

Really you guys need to watch a mass start sprint Biathlon from start to finish. You will then understand how they get 20-50k spectators. One of the most exciting sports to watch. The atmosphere at those stadiums is nuts!

It's a popular sport in Europe, in spite of the politics. I think people in the mountain and Nordic areas are like North Americans in similar terrain, there is still some backbone left.

If I had money to burn I'd like a Biathlon rifle ;-p

Reactions: Rover31
    Yep the Euros who are in or like Biathlon are much like us. Mostly the more rural conservative responsible self reliant type.

The rifles are very fun to shoot!

Reactions: fx77
    There were a lot of hot chicks in the opening parade, most of them from Europe. But they were all wearing these puffy coats, so there's that.

We never get to see the hot speed skater or skier babes wearing their spandex cause all the fucking media wants to show are homos and ballerinas on ice.

Yep the Euros who are in or like Biathlon are much like us. Mostly the more rural conservative responsible self reliant type.

The rifles are very fun to shoot!

Think I heard that it is the number 1 winter sport in Germany.

Reactions: Rover31
    OH MY! Dat ass tho.....yum

I used to be a racer and coach, those suits are entirely synthetic and stink like dead rats. Plus the girls pee in them waiting for the start or going off a jump. Ask me how I know?

That said, I wouldn’t kick her out of the ski rack.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Did you throw them away or burn them? Hormone-laden piss and snatch sweat all mixed together has got to be raunchy as fuck.

Reactions: Frankly
    That one commentator is flaming so hot he's warmer than the sun. Why doesn't he just get the surgery?

Did you throw them away or burn them? Hormone-laden piss and snatch sweat all mixed together has got to be raunchy as fuck.

Cheap suits are $250, the Olympic ones are $500-plus

Divers pee in their wet suits....

Look at it this way. Gay guys have feminine traits; they move gracefulyl and are more expressive. This gives the teams a better chance of winning medals. Some of them are real pretty. Bet the girl skaters are jealous.

That one commentator is flaming so hot he's warmer than the sun. Why doesn't he just get the surgery?

No kidding. First glimpse I thought is was a character from the Hunger Games.

Divers pee in their wet suits....
    I'm a diver, and yes I've pissed in my suit before. Difference is, there's already water there, divers typically don't fill their suit with sweat, and you rinse it out when you're done.

How on fucking planet Earth did males (can't call them men) prancing around on skates wearing skin tight clothes become so popular that it commands Saturday prime time?

As Gordon Ramsay would say: Fuck Me!
    I don't know if this will come as news to you or not but they do make TV's that have more than one channel.