• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Fails to make his Friend's wife Pregnant after 72.

300WSM

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2004
WI
311ktxy.jpg

Re: Fails to make his Friend's wife Pregnant after 72.

I wasn't expecting the end. lol

"I don't like this any more than you"...with a beauty queen.

I don't think my wife would buy that...

damn, that's wrong on so many levels. they never heard of a sperm bank? i think the neighbor should give the money back, and fork over at least $300 per "attempt" for getting to bang that guys wife
smile.gif

lol no kidding!

34.72 per attempt. Hmm A little low for a giggalo. Need to post a picture of the beauty queen to see if it was worth it..

That's a good one.

I guess he didn't tell his neighbor about the viasectomy he had in 1988...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: From Text</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Doctor's announcement that Maus was also sterile shocked everyone except his wife, who was forced to confess that Maud was not the real father of their two children.</div></div>

Sounds like EVERYONE got fucked in that deal...
LMMFAO!!!

smileyrofl.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: From Text</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Doctor's announcement that Maus was also sterile shocked everyone except his wife, who was forced to confess that Maud was not the real father of their two children.</div></div>

Sounds like EVERYONE got fucked in that deal...
LMMFAO!!!

smileyrofl.gif

</div></div>THAT right there is funny!

It's been on the news here, what a turn of events!

With a name of "goldenRod" that's all you have to say on this matter? ;-)

My thoughts exactly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have done it for FREE!! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smallmouth Crazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My thoughts exactly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have done it for FREE!! </div></div></div></div>

You sure about that? Picture related, it's her:

1228433405057.jpg