• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fake election photos

Old Man with Gun

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Feb 4, 2019

Seeing a lot of obviously BS pictures recently and this caught my attention.

I'm so old I used to be able to believe pictures.

If you are not asking yourself "is this legit" every other post I'd love to give you some investment advice. But seriously, how do we fight the lies coming from both sides?

Based on all the research into the minds of democrats and republicans, what drives them, what is most important to each, values, ethics, etc., the research pretty clearly shows democrats and RINOs are much more willing to lie to serve their agenda, than are Conservatives. Let that fact be a guide to trustworthiness. As a rule I don't trust anyone too much, but there are some general rules of thumb that can't be ignored.

Based on all the research into the minds of democrats and republicans, what drives them, what is most important to each, values, ethics, etc., the research pretty clearly shows democrats and RINOs are much more willing to lie to serve their agenda, than are Conservatives. Let that fact be a guide to trustworthiness. As a rule I don't trust anyone too much, but there are some general rules of thumb that can't be ignored.
    It may be comfortable to believe it is mostly everyone who doesn't agree with you who is dishonest, but I don't think it holds.
    If anything I'd say the stronger a group believes in something and the more they want to convince others to behave a particular way, the more likely to be false. There is personal faith and then there is evangelical drive, no I think the conservatives have an equal share and I'm sure it is easy to find examples.

It may be comfortable to believe it is mostly everyone who doesn't agree with you who is dishonest, but I don't think it holds.
    If anything I'd say the stronger a group believes in something and the more they want to convince others to behave a particular way, the more likely to be false. There is personal faith and then there is evangelical drive, no I think the conservatives have an equal share and I'm sure it is easy to find examples.
    From Tammany Hall to Donna Brazile giving Hillary debate questions in advance, dems are always cheating.

Their entire ideology is based on cheating.

Seeing a lot of obviously BS pictures recently and this caught my attention.

I'm so old I used to be able to believe pictures.

If you are not asking yourself "is this legit" every other post I'd love to give you some investment advice. But seriously, how do we fight the lies coming from both sides?
    I'm old too but from a child I was taught don't believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.......

Your premise is false.

Any student of objective fact, human history, human nature, and the laws of economics, understands the democrat/rino view point is warped by mental illness featuring permanent suspension of disbelief and frequent cognitive dissonance. It's why they can see and hear something with their own eyes and ears and STILL not accept reality.

Welcome to my ignore list.

There was quite a bit of talk about "Deep fakes" prior to the 2020 election steal. Truly I am surprised that "they" have not used them to try to trash Trump more.

Breaking news...Did you hear, "Trump participated in an erection?" Yep its true,...according to Jake Tapper, when interviewing Niki Haley.

• Haha
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    Mara Lago is worth $18 million. Hunter laptop is Russian disinformation. Russia collusion. Trump is mentally unfit to be president. Trump won't leave the Whitehouse. Trump said that the clan is good in Charlottesville. Trump is a racist. It's Trump's fault the border is open. No DA would prosecute Hillary (well, any of them that want to live). Joe Potato is mentally capable of being president but not mentally fit for prosecution. Inflation is only 7%. Epstein killed himself. Biden doesn't have business with Chinese companies. Hunter Biden's art is worth $500K. The cocaine in the Whitehouse can't be traced. The FauxBI didn't wiretap Trump plaza. The jab is safe and effective. When Putin is done with Ukraine he's going to take over all of Europe.

Do I need to keep going?

You are one fucked up duck

Wow, getting pushback from the group that post constant political posts and attacks every single post that doesn't follow their conspiracy theories, shocking.

But please use this post to list your talking points and ignore the OP that just calls out both political groups use AI to fake photos.

From Tammany Hall to Donna Brazile giving Hillary debate questions in advance, dems are always cheating.

Their entire ideology is based on cheating.
    It’s actually worse than that. “The left” is concerned with amassing power. Nothing more, nothing less and using any means they think they can get away with.

Wow, getting pushback from the group that post constant political posts and attacks every single post that doesn't follow their conspiracy theories, shocking.

But please use this post to list your talking points and ignore the OP that just calls out both political groups use AI to fake photos.
    So which one of those conspiracy theories is not true?

It’s actually worse than that. “The left” is concerned with amassing power. Nothing more, nothing less and using any means they think they can get away with.
    No doubt. There were no charity programs at the federal level prior to the new deal. The founders specifically rejected the idea of the feds being involved in charity.
    Today 66% of the federal budget goes to charity.

Reactions: stevieb92

Isn't it odd how nearly everyone sees through your BS instantly?

You can forget about him answering direct questions.
    Trump didn't win 2020 for one. But hey, why pay attention to all the Republican led investigations and every single court challenge he lost even when in a red state with judges he appointed.

Trump didn't win 2020 for one. But hey, why pay attention to all the Republican led investigations and every single court challenge he lost even when in a red state with judges he appointed.
    So a guy who had to drop out of two previous elections after he got caught lying and plagarizing, a guy who couldn't draw 50 people to a campaign rally got the most votes in history?

I asked you before and you failed to address it.
    If Douglass Mackey was convicted of voter fraud for tricking voters, how was it not equal or worse trickery when the MSM reported on Russian collusion as factual? Equal or worse trickery when the FBI said the crackhead's laptop was Russian disinformation?

i suppose anything can be faked these days, but we saw it happen on live television in 2020.
    I asked him that too and he ignored it.
    When video show poll workers pulling boxes of ballots from underneath covered tables, and the officials say, nothing to see here everything is fine, who do you believe?

When poll workers kick out poll watchers and hold posters over the windows so no one can look inside, and officials say, nothing to see here everything is fine, who do you believe?

When the Fulton county polling location is evacuated for a broken water main, then it's later discovered there was no break, and officials say nothing to see here everything is fine, who do you believe?

In other words, how long did you continue playing three card monte before the realization hit?

So a guy who had to drop out of two previous elections after he got caught lying and plagarizing, a guy who couldn't draw 50 people to a campaign rally got the most votes in history?

If Douglass Mackey was convicted of voter fraud for tricking voters, how was it not equal or worse trickery when the MSM reported on Russian collusion as factual? Equal or worse trickery when the FBI said the crackhead's laptop was Russian disinformation?
    No doubt MSM reporting on Collusion was politically motivated BS, just like when FOX reported things they knew to be false like the rigged voting machines that were not. Which was a bigger lie? Fox paid what, 3/4 billion?
    Keep having to come back to this. I am not defending Biden, Democrats, liberals or the left. I am anti Trump because I think he lost, knew he lost and tried to steal the election. 70% of Americans did not want a Trump vs Biden rematch. Why the fuck are we pushing Trump with all his baggage when just about any other candidate had a better chance of beating Biden?

Please go to Canada and get euthanized.

It’s what you vote for / want

Please go to Canada and get euthanized.

It’s what you vote for / want
    You don't have a clue about what want.
    But I gotta ask, did your Mom have any kids she was proud of or did she stay faithful to your Dad.

Act like a child get treated like one.

No doubt MSM reporting on Collusion was politically motivated BS, just like when FOX reported things they knew to be false like the rigged voting machines that were not. Which was a bigger lie? Fox paid what, 3/4 billion?
    Keep having to come back to this. I am not defending Biden, Democrats, liberals or the left. I am anti Trump because I think he lost, knew he lost and tried to steal the election. 70% of Americans did not want a Trump vs Biden rematch. Why the fuck are we pushing Trump with all his baggage when just about any other candidate had a better chance of beating Biden?
    So you quasi-admit there was election fraud, but still claim Trump lost.

Screenshot_20240306_191332_DuckDuckGo.jpg

So you quasi-admit there was election fraud, but still claim Trump lost.

View attachment 8366517
    TDS is a powerful thing
    Trusting in what the Pravda told him while knowing that the entire system is corrupt?

My one question to people like him that's not been answered yet.
    How many people do you know would go stand in line, take the time to fill out a paper ballot and drive to a drop box, to vote against someone vs just saying, awe fuck it?
    Somehow we're to believe that 30 million more people did that than showed up to vote for the first black president. That takes a serious amount of cognitive dissonance.

Please explain to me how everything single investigation including the ones lead by Republicans came up with the conclusion that there was no amount of fraud found that would change the result of Biden won. Zero, none, nada credible evidence exists.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: wade2big
    Please explain to me how everything single investigation including the ones lead by Republicans came up with the conclusion that there was no amount of fraud found that would change the result of Biden one. Zero, none, nada credible evidence exists.
    Do you agree that the state of Pennsylvania changed the voting laws illegally ?

Being dismissed for “not having standing” does not mean there was zero, none, nada credible evidence
    So what is the evidence, name anything not already invested and proven to be BS or generated by and for a Trump superpac that has also been discredited.

Trumps own staff told him over and over he lost. He had to find crackpot lawyers and rely on conspiracy theories because his ego is bigger than his intelligence.

How has all his fellow fellow conspirators faired? Jail, bankruptcy, disbarred, plea bargains. You are drunk on snake oil.

So what is the evidence, name anything not already invested and proven to be BS or generated by and for a Trump superpac that has also been discredited.

Trumps own staff told him over and over he lost. He had to find crackpot lawyers and rely on conspiracy theories because his ego is bigger than his intelligence.

How has all his fellow fellow conspirators faired? Jail, bankruptcy, disbarred, plea bargains. You are drunk on snake oil.
    Douglass Mackey for the 5th time.
    For the 6th time.

Do you agree that the state of Pennsylvania changed the voting laws illegally ?
    Yes, do you agree that Trump got people in several states to falsify documents claiming to be the official delegates when they were not and tried to use Pence to throw out the legal, lawful delegates to claim victory despite losing all legal challenges.

Yes, do you agree that Trump got people in several states to falsify documents claiming to be the official delegates when they were not and tried to use Pence to throw out the legal, lawful delegates to claim victory despite losing all legal challenges.
    Do you agree that other states did the same thing?

For the 6th time.
    Seriously, a small time trickster with meager following who tried to trick and probably didn't trick many convicted idiot is all you got. Oh yeah, it is all you got left and had not the scale or important to change Trumps loss.

Seriously, a small time trickster with meager following who tried to trick and probably didn't trick many convicted idiot is all you got. Oh yeah, it is all you got left and had not the scale or important to change Trumps loss.
    You're the only idiot.
    Maybe it will "click" on the 7th time.

Reactions: Yasherka
    You guys are so full of shit. You can't back up your BS and rely on insults and misdirection to hide your stupidity. Well be proud we have a Biden vs Trump rematch and he will get to claim he won again as Biden is sworn in.

• Haha
    Reactions: 45-90
    You guys are so full of shit. You can't back up your BS and rely on insults and misdirection to hide your stupidity. Well be proud we have a Biden vs Trump rematch and he will get to claim he won again as Biden is sworn in.
    You're the fucking moronic imbecile who refuses to answer direct questions.
    You should go to Lowe's or Home Depot and buy a section of 1/4" steel cable, about 4' long.
    Use it to beat your mom until she shits down both legs for raising you so poorly.