• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fake News- We don’t tip Terrorists- yup fake news

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
It seems like 100% of these stories end up being fraudulent....

Racist comments against a Muslim woman on NY subway- made up the story

So far- 100% of the Racist Rants in receipts was written by the server

https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/articl...t-note-story-saltgrass-coo-says/507-576798091

Texas waiter made up racist note story, Saltgrass COO says
A waiter's story about a customer writing 'we don't tip terrorist' on a receipt went viral. Now restaurant officials say he made it all up

Things like this just De-legitimatize their own racist argument. They are cutting their own throats. Let them. In today's electronic day and age Truth is just a video away.

They are so desperate to be offended so they can go on a rampage, they go invent the offense just so they can get all angry about it.
This has also happened with several other "protected" classes of people recently... getting busted for staging the "hate crime" they supposedly were a victim of. Perhaps charge them with a hate crime for faking one and see how they like it?

Reactions: Mwalex
No different than the scam Michael Brown's family pulled on Ferguson and the rest of America. At least this guy had the balls to admit he lied and didn't cause riots in the process.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
i dont think people work enough or hard enough, when i get the worker drama thing going, i tighten the screws and push...
funny, no one talks, hell they have a hard time breathing and keeping up, and i tell them such also...

if someone has the time to come up with and execute what they did, on company time and thinking it was cool, then bossman aint crackin the whip hard enough

So what about the customer that they banned for life from their establishment? How did they blame him at first and now it’s fake.

Wtf.

So what about the customer that they banned for life from their establishment? How did they blame him at first and now it’s fake.
Wtf.

That customer might want to consider suing the establishment good and hard over it.
Perhaps it will teach them not to be such trigger happy Virtue Signalling jerks & actually take the time to check things out first before attacking their customers.

Reactions: tt123 and Mwalex