• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

fake rocket launchers ......

Re: fake rocket launchers ......

If they were real, the U.S. Army C.I.D., along with the FBI and who knows the others would be all over it. It is a shame the leader of the LAPD would be so dishonest, if he's okay with being so dishonest, I have to wonder what he turns a "blind eye" to. If these are the same props, not similar, but the Same props he has used in the past, who did they[ THE LAPD] pay the "buy back" money to? I just don't believe a dishonest person can or should be in LE, not to mention being in charge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pawprint2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they were real, the U.S. Army C.I.D., along with the FBI and who knows the others would be all over it. It is a shame the leader of the LAPD would be so dishonest, if he's okay with being so dishonest, I have to wonder what he turns a "blind eye" to. If these are the same props, not similar, but the Same props he has used in the past, who did they[ THE LAPD] pay the "buy back" money to? I just don't believe a dishonest person can or should be in LE, not to mention being in charge. </div></div>

You obviously don't know much about Los Angeles, both city and county, law enforcement history, or current practices. Corruption and ineptitude reigns supreme there.

I military guy around here threw away a rocket laucher(s) a while back. They went out in the front yard with the garbage. A concerned citizen reported them (they were laying out in plain sight). The media here asked the cops if they were illegal and the cop said there was no law against owning a rocket launcher. Might of been a different story had that RL been loaded with a rocket.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steven Dzupin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Every ones treated like a king in LA!

These guys are a bunch of tools.

The press has no clue,the'll print anything.
</div></div>

No not really, been to LA a TON of times and never got anything close to the royal treatment. Nice try at slandering a whole department though.

As far as the rocket launchers go, seems a pretty far fetched.