• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FAL/AR15 demo...

Re: FAL/AR15 demo...

Just watched the video, it is a bad ass video! Why is there not much talk or info about DSA or Fal rifles on the Hide?

<span style="color: #333300"><span style="font-weight: bold">Just a promo video from the 2011 SHOT SHOW to get your attention... Obviously, it worked!!!

Spartan Tactical Training Group & DS Arms are worth looking into...</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Hoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just watched the video, it is a bad ass video! Why is there not much talk or info about DSA or Fal rifles on the Hide?</div></div>

I'm fond of my FAL, but by nature a precision weapon they are not.... "Sniper's Hide" and all.

Your right, it did get my attention. I knew that the fal was a good battle rifle, the one they showed as a precision rifle made me curios.