• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Falcon 5-25x50s being delivered

Re: Falcon 5-25x50s being delivered

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jerrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got mine last Monday. </div></div>

And no posts? or pics?... shame shame shame...
frown.gif

Got it 1 hour ago....

Yezz it bigger in real life... 18.4 in (46 cm)

DSC01070.jpg

Now I'm waiting on my Howa action from Pete Lincoln...
So I'm not the guy 4 reviewing this at the moment.
First thougts: Turrets are crisp an audiable and line up perfekt on 0. Glass is good, little blurry on the edge at low X, at higher X not that visible, still need to pinpoint your eye behind it for optimum crosshair view. Parralax adj. needs to be worked with when you go from 100 to 600-700+. I got a nice black scope pouch with mine. Tunnel sight picture is as I've seen in S & B 5-25x PMII, (but of cause not as sharp). Swarowski still holds the record in my book.
Hope others soon will make their review in the open..

Palle

kinda wish I had done the 50mm over the 56mm just for size issues. I love the new falcons though, mine has been a flawless performer so far.

Hows the eye relief and clarity? I am shooting a 300wsm so I need a healthy amount of eye relief.
Thanks Ubet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hows the eye relief and clarity? I am shooting a 300wsm so I need a healthy amount of eye relief.
Thanks Ubet </div></div>

I just measured my eye relief. I got 6.6 cm or 2.6 in from 5.5 to 25x. So no diff.. And on my eyebrow little over 1 in. Both measurements are on the flip up caps.
Thing to consider is that the glass is .7 in from rear of flip up cap, takes some of the eye relief..(see pic. above)
I am happy with the glass, but I can't compare at the moment, as it is the only one I got at this time.

Regards

Mine is in the mail too. I think I get it mon or tuesday. I have to see it when i get it, but i might wish i had done the 50mm also. The 56 might end up being a bit large for my application. Any ways ya im excited about trying it out.

CJG

got mine and few days ago, got it mounted today and sighted in. seems like glass is as good as my 4-14, clicks are better. seemed to track well. had it close in 3 shots, then shot a 10 shot group fine tuning the windage.
2899.jpg
2898.jpg