• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes FALCON CUSTOMER SERVICE

chase16

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2012
Fort Smith, AR
I'm considering getting a falcon menace over a Millet TRS-1. My mine concern is how the customer service is with Falcon. I know Bushnell is good and in the USA. Does the fact that Falcon is in the UK make it difficult if I were to need to send the scope back for repairs?

Thanks

Re: FALCON CUSTOMER SERVICE

I purchased one a few years back, it failed so I sent it in and was sent a new scope, I received the replacement within 2 weeks of sending it out. I purchased it through RWSGunsmithing here on the hide and he handled it, its more of a testimate of how he handled the situation as far as I'm concerned but it was replaced none the less. I wish I could give you more direct feedback.

Kirk R

Spend your money elsewhere. The best part of customer service is never having to use it and you will with falcon. I've had two falcon scopes not including the replacements and you couldn't give me another. I should have known better but I was tempted by the price tag as many were.

If you want bang for your buck look into the SWFA SS classic scopes and the weaver 3-10 tactical at midway.

I've had good luck with mine.
It spent a considerable amount of time on a savage 10pc in .308 with no ill effects.

They have a new, limited lifetime warranty, but I am not sure how they handle returns these days.

Nick, at Falcon Optics is quick to respond to emails through their website. You could ask him what the return policy is nowadays.

I imagine it is much the same, as it is easier to replace it through the distributor here and have them send back the broken scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kirk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I purchased one a few years back, it failed so I sent it in and was sent a new scope, I received the replacement within 2 weeks of sending it out. I purchased it through RWSGunsmithing here on the hide and he handled it, its more of a testimate of how he handled the situation as far as I'm concerned but it was replaced none the less. I wish I could give you more direct feedback.

Kirk R</div></div>

I had exactly the opposite experience. I returned mine to the dealer for service and it took over 6 months to get the replacement.

If a scope company had every scope they made sent back I doubt they would still be in business.

Mine has been quite sturdy on my .22 and I use it more than my other rifles. It's a trainer.

I think I bought mine from rwsgunsmithing also. It's been several years.

I jump in on the side of FM scopes because in my experience they are really good for the money and I'd hate to see them to away from a bad report.

I bought mine from RWS Gunsmithing.

Robert opened the box and double checked the reticle for me, as I was not sure how it was laid out.

SWFA also sells them, I am fairly certain they would have dropped them by now if they were too much trouble to deal with.

Several years ago I bought a Falcon 4.5-18 scope from Wonder Optics, and it failed. I have gone back and forth with Wonder for over two years ( Saved E-mails )saying not in stock, not in production any more, replacement 4-14 not in stock ect ect. I never got the bad scope replaced. I then conatcted Falcon by e-mail and provided the e-mails between Wonder and myself, and that they had me purchasing the scope. I could not find my recipt from wonder ( They sent it with the scope because his store front was having issues accepting credit cards ) Falcon for lack of a beeter term advised me to pound sand because my vendor was no longer in business.

I would not buy a Falcon:
1. The scope failed.
2. stuck with a 450.00 paper weight.