• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Falcon Menace scope ??

SuddenDeath

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Hartford, Ky.
Just wondering what you guys think about a Falcon Menace scope? I could not find out to much about them or even who sells them, if someone could steer me in the direction I need to look, Thanks

Re: Falcon Menace scope ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">try this...

Snipers Hide Search Engine

you'll find lots of posts about them....

I had one, it was a good scope for the money IMHO....

</div></div>
+1 on using the search engine. Lots and lots of stuff to be found about Falcons. I have the 5.5-25x and I really like it. Routinely shoot steel at 1K with it and have no issues with clarity. Its not a Nightforce or PR by any stretch. But the optics are really nice for the money.

Re: Falcon Menace scope ??

Good scope at a good value. Has everything you want, target knobs, MIL/MIL, FFP and at a price point that doesn't break the bank. It's a lot of scope for the money.

RWgunsmithing here on the hide has them on occasion, though it seems he's out of stock for now. I also got an email from Mitchell Ordinance recently stating he now has them in stock. http://mitchellordnance.com/Falcon-Optics.html

You may want to contact him.