• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes FALCON MENACE SCOPES

PBRACEGUNS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2009
Central Alabama
Anyone here have any experiences with these scopes. Been perusing the SWFA sight looking at scopes.
Are they worth spending bucks on, or should i drop them from any consideration.

Re: FALCON MENACE SCOPES

There good scopes. I believe most if not all are FFP. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

They are hit or miss, in my experience. If you get lucky and get one with no problems you'll probably be very happy.

I'd definitely order from someone who stocks a large inventory, in case you do have a problem with it. Then it might not take six months to get a replacement.

I love their EMD reticle, though.

I have both of these. I got both of them used here on The Hide, and I'm happy with them. While they are not my USO SN3 T-Pal, they mimic it in size and function quite well. Mil mil, side paralax, FFP... It gives me the same feel when shooting my .22lr trainers. For temp, I am also using one on my .308 Rem 5R. I would buy another to fill a void until I can afford high end glass.

I have also purchased 2 of these scopes used here on the hide and very happy with them so far. I have one on a Rem 700 SPS tactical and the other on my H&K SR9. Both are working as expected. Clear glass. Only downsides I have noticed are that they are heavy, but built like a tank. Also, when new the knobs can be a little tight to adjust. No big deal. For the money I like them.