• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Falcon Menance 4x14x44 ffp

Re: Falcon Menance 4x14x44 ffp

On my Remington 700 with a varmint contour I have a set of low Burris XTR rings. It has plenty of clearance. Not sure about anybody else's rings. It has a 22 moa base on it. I bought some seekins low rings I hope they work the same.

TPS low over a Heavy palma gives just enough to get scope caps on.

Sorry thats on a surgeon round with a 20moa base on it.

What moa base will you be mounting it on?

Seekins LOWs on a Seekins 20 MOA base. Remington 700 SPS-T. Plenty of room.

Picture011-3.jpg

Don't laugh too hard!

Its going to be on a Mosin Nagant on a Rocksold scope base.

Here is a picture below. Mine is like this, however with a longer barrel and without the iron sights. Thanks for the help.

M44.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That has to be the most tastefully sporterized Nagant I have ever seen. </div></div>

That is what I am shooting for mine to look like. I have to mount the scope mount and hot blue it and it should look like that. Once I figure out what rings will clear the mount and the objective bell.

It was pretty accurate with iron sites so it should be a pretty accurate cheap plinker when its all said and done.

Seems like the consensus is low (1/4") rings in spite of the combinations possible. Thank you responders.

Anyone finding they REQUIRE medium (1/2") rings?

What height badger rings with a 20 moa base will fit a Remington 700 with varmint contour? Standard or medium ?

I mounted my Falcon 4.5-14 on my Rem 700VSF with Seekins low rings on a seekins 20MOA base. I generally end up mounting my optics as far forward as I can (otherwise there's too much eye relief when slung up in prone or sitting). I ended up filing down 3 of the rear 'ridges' on the picatinny base in order for the magnification ring to clear the scope base. If I thought I was going to try and resell the base ever, I would've gone with medium rings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thebubba04</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't laugh too hard!

Its going to be on a Mosin Nagant on a Rocksold scope base.

Here is a picture below. Mine is like this, however with a longer barrel and without the iron sights. Thanks for the help.

M44.jpg
</div></div>

Thats sweet dude