• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Falcon Optics Webpage down, This is why!!!

palle2612

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
Denmark. Thats Europe
Palle

We do not sell direct using the website so no, the website is not of fundamental importance to us in terms of day to day business.

It will though be back up and running but I cant give you a date. When back on-line it will be a good point of reference for our customers for information on our products.

We have worked very hard to put international dealers for our product in place, as of now they and their websites are the best source of information.

Of course we would prefer that our site is on-line rather than down, at the moment though it just simply isn't completed

<span style="font-style: italic"> Thats what I got from them. I got something comming from them..</span>

Re: Falcon Optics Webpage down, This is why!!!

I've been checking on it for the last 6 months, and its been down at least that long. I wouldn't think it would take much time or money to have a basic website with product info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott E White</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you want to see their wares, try Robert's page at RWS Gunsmithing.
http://www.rwsnydergunsmithing.com/secure-rwsnydergunsmithing/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=20 </div></div>
I just tried Robert's page, and all of the scopes are "Out of Stock"!

I bought a 10X40 Menace from him a couple of years ago or so, and it is great. Wonder if any of these scopes will be available again?

Alex

Actually the most informative page for those that need some information, spec's, current offerings, et al, on Falcon scopes is from a vendor in the UK. Here is the link:

Optics Warehouse UK

Bob

I wouldnt be too concerned about the website. I know Falcon are concentrating their efforts on some interesting new products. I would expect to see the new website made available to the public around the timing of the new products release.
The 10x42 will also be available again soon.

So what's the warranty on these; life of the scope, or original owner only? And how's their customer service? Anyone dealt with them directly yet? What can one expect?