• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Falkor 7even / impact prefit?

Baron85

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2012
Can anyone confirm or deny if impact prefits will fit the Falkor 7even actions? I have the chance to pickup a Falkor local for a decent deal but want to make sure it’s compatible with impact barrels.

I see that proof has a separate option for Falkor but PVA says the impact, lone peak, and Falkor are all the same…..

Reactions: Logan ray lande
I received a response from Falkor and proof, they said barrels are not interchangeable.

Reactions: jhutch3313
I've used two PVA Falkor/Impact/Lone Peak prefits on my LP Fuzion and they both shoot great. The only thing is the timing of the laser engraving is off, but that doesn't really bother me on what is a disposable item. Head space is within spec, and they shoot good, thats all that matters to me.

Interesting. When I called both places they claimed headspace would be different. That is very good news for me.