• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Falkor 7even opinions

Matt_3479

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2009
They’ve been out a while now and Im hoping to get one last final say on them before pulling the trigger!!

Pros and cons to it? Any negatives to the action?

I like mine. Super smooth action

DA6BD070-6790-4EC1-A8C7-57107816234B.jpeg

I dont have any issues with how the action runs.

KRG Sotic, Surgeon and a few custom rem700.
How does it compare to the surgeon. Do you have a preference between them?

you want a gun like his .
you know you do .
you must have it , now
your life will feel empty and shallow till you add it to your collection
his gun is a really nice looking gun .
Haha I agree just hoping to hear a bit more feedback as you don’t hear much at all about them

The action is fine. About equal to any other high end custom action. The company's customer service is absolutely garbage though so I refuse to use any of their products. Had an issue with a chassis BRAND NEW out of the box and they blamed me for their broken folder mechanism.

They’ve been out a while now and Im hoping to get one last final say on them before pulling the trigger!!

Pros and cons to it? Any negatives to the action?
I've had mine for about 1.5 years and its been absolutely fantastic in every way. I compared it to a friends 737 and at first I was siding with the Impact, but when I actually got them side by side the Falkor seemed more refined in smoothness and fit. The 737 had a looser feel to it but also had a slightly lighter bolt lift. The Impact has a proven record over the Falkor so time will tell. I would also like to add that my Falkor build is my most accurate rifle in my collection and the CS team has responded very promptly and answered all my questions.