• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Falkor defense r o c chasis

Vanillags

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 15, 2020
central ca
First form post. Bought the new falkor defense chasis roc recoil optimized chasis and all the accessories. And installed my bighorn tl3 6 creed in it .
20220305_165129.jpg
20220305_165402.jpg
From time of order to shipping was a week. Went with tan longer forend and night vision bridge. Caught my interest coming from a xlr element with the weights installed looked similar and easy switch over. First off this thing is awesome super quality feel it is a rock. Machine work is top notch. Stock has no movement plenty of adjustments. Grip is adjustable for tilt and thickness really like it. It puts firing finger in 90 postion. Thumb shelf works as it should. Forend is sold no movement where the extension mounts on. Just over all really impressed and happy with the purchase. If you want more pictures or have questions let me know. Just thought I'd post since there not much info I could find on this when I went to order it. Will be shooting it in a class this weekend and match the following weekend.

I almost pre-ordered one when they were $1000, but I couldn't get them to answer the simplest of questions. When they raised the base price to $1500 I went elsewhere.

The grip and the buttstock have some cool features but man chassis prices are getting crazy.

What do you use the Trijicon for?

I almost pre-ordered one when they were $1000, but I couldn't get them to answer the simplest of questions. When they raised the base price to $1500 I went elsewhere.

The grip and the buttstock have some cool features but man chassis prices are getting crazy.
Ya the price was hard to stomach.I originally was looking at the xlr comp chasis or the new atx but the wait time is ridiculous. This one shipped 5 days latter with my paint choice. After all said and done with my limited time on the chasis I'd do it again.

The fully kitted JV Comp for $1250 was (and still probably is) far and away the best value competition ready chassis available. Even with the higher cost now ($1400ish I think?), it’s still one of the better buys when you consider the newest Falkor, MDT, KRG, MPA, etc. are all running $1800+.

That said, XLR’s lead times are goofy as fuck. Don’t blame you for going the route of the Falkor (or really any of the others) if you wanted something sooner.

I ended up keeping the XLR as it has one of the lowest bore heights (really close to the AT-X) and handled recoil the best for me. Otherwise, it just boils down to personal preference.

Nice write-up and good to hear you’re happy with your purchase! Good looking rig for sure.

Reactions: Eric32
Well after a full 3 days of shooting absolutely love this chasis only thing I would change and did change is sanding the buttstock rubber so there isn't a hook that protruds out ward. It kept getting caught on my shirt. I also wouldn't mind if it was a little thinner width wise with a sighty softer rubber pad.
20220316_094626.jpg
20220316_094645.jpg