• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Falkor or SI Defence AR

Ridgerunner60

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2017
I wanted to check with the Hide to see if any of you could give me some information on an AR from SI Defence? There is limited information out there but they seem to be quality guns in what I can find. Thanks in advance.

I bought a 300win mag petra that came with a stainless steel 22 inch barrel. It shot sub moa. I came across a deal on a new 20 inch proof carbon barrel made by proof for a falkor and I installed it. It took almost 2 pounds off the weight of the petra and it shoots even better. Sub moa groups with factory hornady, s&b, and federal. The fit and finish is excellent on the falkor rifles I've handled. The upper/lower are the tightest fitting receivers I've seen. The gas adjustment on my rifle is on the bolt carrier which is not as convenient as an adjustable gas block. Mine came with a +2 inch gas length. I've got over 400 rounds thru it with no issues so far. I've got the metal feed lip magazines. What caliber are you considering?

Thanks for your information. I’m looking at a 5.56 from SI Defense which I understand turned into Falkor. 18 in barrel with brake.