• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scout762x51

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 11, 2019
Texas
Throwing this up for trade one last time before I decide to keep it for awhile, Urban Camo falkor Petra great condition have less than 200rds through and that’s a high estimate barely gets shot over my bolt guns so figured I’d see if someone could use a sweet AR shot it out to 1400yrds no problem. Things I could use is thermal monocular, KAC, NVG gear, Scar16, Rifle dynamics AK, Noveske, M82 or M107

SOLD

Attachments

• 21648358-977E-4654-ABC4-A8D0EBC7F563.jpeg
    21648358-977E-4654-ABC4-A8D0EBC7F563.jpeg
    580.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Throwing this up for trade one last time before I decide to keep it for awhile, Urban Camo falkor Petra great condition have less than 200rds through and that’s a high estimate barely gets shot over my bolt guns so figured I’d see if someone could use a sweet AR shot it out to 1400yrds no problem. Things I could use is thermal monocular, KAC, NVG gear, Scar16, Rifle dynamics AK, Noveske, M82 or M107 can add cash paid $5800 for this rifle would like to get 5k trade value
Where are you located at? I have a scar 16 fde that might be considered for trade
image.jpg

I am out of town(at the beach social distancing) until the weekend, but I have a couple of thermals that I would trade for, I have a flir rs 64 and a Armasight Zeus Pro 640 4-32x100mm Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight. both have there pros and cons, the flir is light weight but is a direct charge, the armasight takes the 123 batteries. I can send pictures this coming weekend. if you have any interest in either one let me know and I will see if I can get you some additional information. the flir is light enough you can use as a monocular. (it has a Larue QD mount). I am happy to get on a call as well. just let me know what works best for you.
regards, Bob

Hey guys sorry for late response rifle sold been out of town on business for last couple months so just seeing your offers , but thank you for your interest and time👍🏻