• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fall 2013 ASC scores

Woodlanddude

Professional Hillbilly
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2007
Beckley, WV
First,
I apoligize to the shooters for it taking me so long to get these posted up, but it has been one of those "interesting" weeks for me.
The Fall 2013 Allegheny Sniper Challenge was held in the Allegheny mountains near Seneca Rocks, WV Sept. 13-Sept. 15.

I would like to congratulate Chris Nichols of Sterling Tactical on his feat of back to back wins at ASC!!!!!! Chris was just 2 hits ahead of the pack of Clark, Chuck, Landon, and Chuck on a beutiful weekend of shooting on the mountain. We had a weekend of beautiful mild weather, with a variable wind that can eat your lunch if lady luck is not with you!!! It was a great time to hang out with you all, and we had a wonderful bunch of shooters, including new shooters Sydney Lester, whom this was the frst ASC for (she outshot her dad, posting a great score, and made him extremely proud doing so!) and Kathryn, who hung in there tough with Jeff, shooting a 300 Win mag all weekend, getting her first taste of long range match shooting!!! Congrats to both of you for a strong showing!!! Here are the scores, and I hope to see many you up there again in the spring!!
Matt

Attachments

• ascfall13.pdf
    21.7 KB · Views: 25
I guess this post got missed, I know I just found it myself....but I cant let this post go with accknoledgement....so thanks to everyone that put on yet ANOTHER great match. This is to me one of the best match of its kind period and in no small part to the folks that make it happen. Thanks again to Rod, John, Brock, Matt, Emmitttt, Don and everyone that part out the effort and time to make it what it has become. I'm a lucky SOB to have gotten to shoot the mountain, meet the people, make the friends.

Yeah, I missed this too. Sorry.

Huge thanks to Rod, John, Brock, Matt and the other ROs that are so good.

For you guys that haven't been out on the Mountain before, I'm attaching a picture that highlights some of the amazing views that make this a world class venue. (That is my goofy ass, shooting "Poacher" from weak side - first round hit as well!)

Attachments

• clip_image001.jpg
    clip_image001.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 19