• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Falling Birds and Dead Fish

Re: Falling Birds and Dead Fish

Not a word about posable cloud poison gas or anything that may panic people, 4,000 - 5,000 dead from fireworks stress (not what my money would be bet on)

The birds had signs of trauma, the cause most likely an impact of some kind... they had internal bleeding and hemorrhaging.

My guess, a cloaked alien spacecraft hovering over the city, the birds unknowingly flew into it like hitting a pane of glass.

Seems to me like a case of birds thinking they are fish and fish thinking they are birds. The birds were clearly drowned and the fish were clearly suffocated. I think there is some sort of conspiracy here...

That stuff would be funny if I didn't live 80 miles from those!
Guy I work with is convinced Jesus will be coming this week.

Hasn't Arkansas been through several minor earthquakes in the last few days? I believe I read that somewhere.

What's weird (or not so weird) is that the fish affected were from a single species.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tattoo13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That stuff would be funny if I didn't live 80 miles from those!
Guy I work with is convinced Jesus will be coming this week. </div></div>

If he really believes that ask him what he's doing at work...

"The affected area was never closed and fishing is encouraged."

Fook that! Who's going to eat fish from a river where 100k other fish suddenly died?

Probably just caused by the smell of all those welfare addicts.

They realized that they were going to be spending New Year's in Arkansas - mass suicide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They realized that they were going to be spending New Year's in Arkansas - mass suicide. </div></div>

Now that there is Freaking funny , I don't care who you are
grin.gif

Red wing Black Birds & ( Starlings ) . for me, I'm Glad to hear the Starlings died. Can't eat Worthless bottom feeding scum, Drum Fish so fuck them also .
(my theory)
Must have been a premeditated Sub-Species Hate Crime Killing of Starlings & Drum Fish & the poor Redwing Blackbirds were just an unfortunate innocent victim of the Race orientated Genocide ?
-
Don't think there is any connect between them . They don't share a common Area , as the ( 1 single species ) of Fish were 125 miles away. So most likely there is NO connection between Drum Fish Fish found & Large group of Birds dieing & falling simultaneously @ the same time & all within the same location .

it's Funny the article mentioned ' NewYears Fireworks ' as possible mass bird killer . ShitLoads of people shoot Fireworks off on NewYears & 'Me for one' is guilty of that one .
& Fireworks 'BOOM' killing Large Group of birds is Possible & Not that hard to do . I have killed Huge/large group of roosting Pidgins with O2-acetylene bomb & when they went-off, they All 'dropped to the dirt' simultaneously from under a high R/R rail bridge structure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The affected area was never closed and fishing is encouraged."

Fook that! Who's going to eat fish from a river where 100k other fish suddenly died?</div></div>

Bingo! - 10 points for Shot In The Dark for not being a Sheeple!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They realized that they were going to be spending New Year's in Arkansas - mass suicide. </div></div>

I resemble that remark.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The birds had signs of trauma, the cause most likely an impact of some kind... </div></div>

Well duh....they fell out of the sky at which point they impacted the ground.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The birds had signs of trauma, the cause most likely an impact of some kind... </div></div>

Well duh....they fell out of the sky at which point they impacted the ground. </div></div>

Yep! That is kind of what I was thinking but since I am no goverment scientist what do I know.

government cover - up artist... ^^^^^^ don't believe the misdirection, the impact happened in the air not from the ground. Birds are light and fluffy, the fall wouldn't hurt them.

I'm more of a Danner guy, so who cares what happens to the Redwings

I remember the year that several hundred ducks got sucked up in a tornado over near Stuttgart, AR. The ducks went from 500 feet to 40,000 feet in seconds, causing it to rain frozen ducks over a similar area. We had sever storms over here that night and I suspect a similar issue since there were several tornadoes in the area around those dates. Can't explain the stupid fish, unless the river had a roll over which is also known to kill fish by the bunch.

Go figure!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stewart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lowlight you are soo wrong.....This has the calling card of HAARP all over it.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/
</div></div>

Good Call Jesse Ventura, you could be right.

I like where your head is at.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Strange days indeed, most peculiar, mama.

"Don’t worry i'm with the government and i'm here to help. This train will take you to one of our luxurious emergency camps. Pay no mind to the barbed wire"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Birds are light and fluffy, the fall wouldn't hurt them. </div></div>

Obviously, you've never seen a free-falling 13 pound Canada goose hit a mud flat. You almost need a shovel to dig fluffy out of the ground.
wink.gif

I suspect we'll soon be reading about seismic activity and natural sulphurous or carbonic gas emanations.

Here is my theory

When I was younger and lived at the beach in GA, some juvenile delinquents in the area would throw "something" to the seagulls down at the pier. It is "something" that is readily available at any grocery store, drug store, gas station, etc. It would cause the birds stomach to expand and fill with air. The birds would need to burp to release the pressure but seagulls can't burp and after a min or two, they would "explode" and would fall out of the air dead. It looked like trauma to the chest area. It was despicable and cruel so I won't describe how to do it.

I bet it works on most/all birds. I think someone got tired of all the bird crap on their car and the mess and the noise and decided to create their own special birds seed to take care of the issue.

Just my theory.

re. beach down in GA.......Alka Seltzer tablets I heard would do that, tried it on crows but don't know results..xray9

The plot thickens:

500 Birds Found Dead In Louisiana
LABARRE, La. -- State biologists are trying to determine what killed an estimated 500 birds that littered a quarter-mile stretch of highway in Pointe Coupee Parish.

The birds included red-winged blackbirds and starlings. The birds were found Monday along Louisiana Highway 1, about 300 miles south of Beebe, Ark., where more than 3,000 blackbirds fell from the sky three days earlier. Authorities say examinations showed those birds suffered internal injuries that formed deadly blood clots.

Louisiana state biologists are sending some of the birds found at Labarre to laboratories in Georgia and Wisconsin for testing.

I can't say there's any connection but I just got back from lunch at McDonalds and they're running specials on filet'o fish sandwiches and chicken mcnuggets.

I saw this movie once... it all started with the depletion of the earths magnetic field. There was the guy who died when his pace maker malfunctioned in the board room followed by mass amounts of birds flying into things and showing some sort of trauma. Cause of death at the time was unknown.

Now if I could remember the name of the movie...

Now, if the whales & dolphins start showing up dead on the beaches in droves........ I'll start heading for the bunker.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">government cover - up artist... ^^^^^^ don't believe the misdirection, the impact happened in the air not from the ground. Birds are light and fluffy, the fall wouldn't hurt them. </div></div>

Sounds like a Fringe event to me... lol

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0GFRcFm-aY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0GFRcFm-aY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Sadly, I am missing the humor in all of this. SOMETHING caused it to happen and hopefully "we'll" be informed of the cause, shortly. Apparently the fish were Drum/Stone Perch, only. That strikes me as odd. They are not bottom feeders, they eat live critters. They do have a "Stone" in their skulls that some people remove as trophies. Anytime a species suddenly drops dead, we should all be concerned whether it happens to be in Arkansas or California...or Russia for that matter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patriotoutlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sadly, I am missing the humor in all of this. SOMETHING caused it to happen and hopefully "we'll" be informed of the cause, shortly. Apparently the fish were Drum/Stone Perch, only. That strikes me as odd. They are not bottom feeders, they eat live critters. They do have a "Stone" in their skulls that some people remove as trophies. Anytime a species suddenly drops dead, we should all be concerned whether it happens to be in Arkansas or California...or Russia for that matter. </div></div>

As am I. Like you, I think that any time we loose a large quantity of a single species at a single event in time we need to figure out why. However, in the end I think there are some things that will remain unknown. I actually spoke with my wife regarding both of these occurrences and she has some ideas but nothing solid. FYI, she is a Molecular Biologist.

We'll have to wait and see what comes of it. But I am very interested and slightly concerned.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The birds had signs of trauma, the cause most likely an impact of some kind... they had internal bleeding and hemorrhaging.

My guess, a cloaked alien spacecraft hovering over the city, the birds unknowingly flew into it like hitting a pane of glass. </div></div>

Great minds think alike, but maybe its the re-runs of M.I.B. on A&E this week.

If it was near Pine Bluff I could understand why.

It was the results of someone actually paying $0.99 to summon the Mighty Eagle.

Gas, gas, gas

John

Oh, I found one at work today wile doing a drill. dead

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Red wing Black Birds & ( Starlings ) . for me, I'm Glad to hear the Starlings died. Can't eat Worthless bottom feeding scum, Drum Fish so fuck them also .
(my theory)
Must have been a premeditated Sub-Species Hate Crime Killing of Starlings & Drum Fish & the poor Redwing Blackbirds were just an unfortunate innocent victim of the Race orientated Genocide ?
-
Don't think there is any connect between them . They don't share a common Area , as the ( 1 single species ) of Fish were 125 miles away. So most likely there is NO connection between Drum Fish Fish found & Large group of Birds dieing & falling simultaneously @ the same time & all within the same location .

it's Funny the article mentioned ' NewYears Fireworks ' as possible mass bird killer . ShitLoads of people shoot Fireworks off on NewYears & 'Me for one' is guilty of that one .
& Fireworks 'BOOM' killing Large Group of birds is Possible & Not that hard to do . I have killed Huge/large group of roosting Pidgins with O2-acetylene bomb & when they went-off, they All 'dropped to the dirt' simultaneously from under a high R/R rail bridge structure.
. </div></div>

I hope to see on YouTube one of your bombs blowing up in your face. You are clearly superfluous to requirements.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was the results of someone actually paying $0.99 to summon the Mighty Eagle. </div></div>

Must be a Texas thing...

My money's on Greg being right. I think Arkansas sits on the New Madrid fault line, which has been devoid of significant seismic activity for (I think) about the last 200 years. Hopefully, it's not shifting around getting ready for another incident like the last 8.2(?) earthquake. I don't know if the places that these species-specific deaths are happening are close to the fault line or not, but I'm thinking that's probably what we're going to be hearing about. My guess would be the same as Greg's - something to the effect of gas being released into the water causing a dead zone for specific fish, and similarly clouds of gas in the air that these birds are flying through and dropping dead.