• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Falling in love with this ER-25

JFComfort

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2009
Mounted it up and took it for a test drive! I am really liking this scope!

IMG_3165_zpsbbb1de7c.jpg

IMG_3166_zps1c99f70d.jpg

IMG_3167_zpsb6f72259.jpg

IMG_3168_zps33f86d71.jpg

IMG_3171_zps84f93cdc.jpg

IMG_3173_zpsfdf1bcd9.jpg

IMG_3174_zpsa509b0ba.jpg

Thanks for post. Very timely from my pespective. That scope and another are at the very top of my short list.

Could you comment on the eyebox and how easy it is to get your eye lined up perfectly behind scope.

Also how solid are the clicks.

Is there any color abberation at all under full power in bright sunlight viewing at 800 yards or more?

Looks great! Question...what graduation are the tiny hashmarks.

KYpatriot, here is the break down of the reticle

25x_086_mil_scale_mpr.jpg

Thanks for post. Very timely from my pespective. That scope and another are at the very top of my short list.

Could you comment on the eyebox and how easy it is to get your eye lined up perfectly behind scope.

Also how solid are the clicks.

Is there any color abberation at all under full power in bright sunlight viewing at 800 yards or more?

The eye box is very good, I find it very easy to get my sight picture while laying out prone and during positional shooting. Some think it is a little more picky compared to the NF NXS and 5-20x Super Sniper.

The clicks are nice a solid on both the elevation and windage. I really like the EREK knob, with 0.7 under my zero I have 29.8 mrad for elevation! More than I will need with my 6.5 Creedmoor.

I just so happen to be shooting into the sun light today on 25x at 715 yards and I had no chromatic aberration. The sight picture was bright and clear edge to edge with great resolution once I dialed in the parallax. I have notice the parallax is a little more touchy on the 25x than it is on my 17x.

Who makes the rings in photo, they look quite nice.

Is there room behind or in front of rear ring to mount an anti cant bubble level to the scope?

The rings are Seekins 34mm 1" height. First time using them, I have to admit I like them. I don't run a external level, I had the scope build with their internal anti cant device. If you look at the through the scope pictures you can see the level at the bottom of the sight picture.