• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

False accusations.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    All it takes is one to turn your life upside down. Happend to me. A sick bimbo accused me of some shit that never happened and it caused a lot of grief before I got it straightened out. I actually turned the tables on her and had the police cause he even more grief. There are a LOT of very sick women out there who want to punish men, be careful.

Man Says His Life 'Turned Upside Down' - AmpGoo​

https://www.ampgoo.com › man-says-his-life-turned-up...

6 hours ago — Man Says His Life 'Turned Upside Down' When False Accusations Led To His Arrest. Ad. Jerry was arrested in late 2015 after alleging a woman ...

Wow,that site is one step removed from getting your news from Jerry Springer.
    Pretty much agree but it was originally from another more reliable site. I just picked the one I did because it doesnt link back to my personal info.

The fact is, though, and the point of the post, was to point out that all a woman has to do is make an accusation and it can cause a man mountains of trouble.

Happened to me. Postal carrier claimed (sexual) harassment for simply trying to coordinate pickups at a new location. This started a two year battle to get an apology from the local postmaster, for how it was handled and besmirching my name.

Turned out she was a convicted felon and drug abuser. Her boyfriend was arrest and convicted of bomb making. She was hated at work and after she left she was arrested and jailed for driving while drugged with her kids in the car.

Though a formal apology never came an informal one did. The Postmaster now goes way out of his way to make sure I am taken care of and I send a Christmas card with thanks.....

She just didn’t want the extra work of picking up my packages......

I went on a few dates with this girl my sophomore year of college. Found out that she had a long-term boyfriend and that I was a side piece and broke it off, because I was not about to be that guy. Weirdly, I was never able to get another date with any girl at that school.

I found out 10 years later that when the boyfriend heard she and I were a thing, she told him that I had raped her. No one ever brought it up with me but the story went around campus enough that I stopped getting invited to parties.

When I was finally told about this story that had gone around about me, I tried to look her up to confront her... And learned she was in prison because she stabbed some dude while she was high on meth.

And that's the story of why I let my sister pick my dates from then on.

I found out 10 years later that when the boyfriend heard she and I were a thing, she told him that I had raped her. N

A lot of people get accused & or convicted of rape based on false charges for that exact reason.
    Vile female cheats on her man and then makes up some sob story about rape to get away with it.

And the evil thing about it is eventually if they get proven to be innocent, the vile woman that lied about it is totally immune from any punishment.
    That's why I like the way it was under the Mosaic law, you gave false witness, you got the punishment.

A lot of people get accused & or convicted of rape based on false charges for that exact reason.
    Vile female cheats on her man and then makes up some sob story about rape to get away with it.

And the evil thing about it is eventually if they get proven to be innocent, the vile woman that lied about it is totally immune from any punishment.
    That's why I like the way it was under the Mosaic law, you gave false witness, you got the punishment.
    Accidents can be arranged happen.

Many years ago, I dated a well educated, smoking hot redhead with the most beautiful set of D's you have ever seen in your life. We were naked on her couch taking care of business and after she had her happy ending she was uninterested in taking care of the other half of the problem. While I was amusing myself with this lovely breasts, she said, "if you do anything to me without my express permission that is rape." On that note, I apologized and got dressed. It took a few minutes of conversation and she admitted everything was completely consensual and she was having a nice time but kept reverting to the "it could be rape" theory. All very friendly, everything was polite and nice, but if she woke up tomorrow and felt "raped" I was fucked.

She also said she wasn't afraid to call the police on any man if anything did not go exactly her way. I excused myself, made a beeline for the exit and called it a night. She was pissed, she wanted more of whatever she wanted and some cuck to do as he was told and get blue balled all night. That wasn't me. For the next few months, she called occasionally and wanted to "start over". She even randomly showed up at my work once, all dolled up and trying to impress my co-workers as my smoking hot new girlfriend.

On one phone call she admitted she ruined her medical doctor, ex-husbands life by helping the IRS ruin him in a tax scandal. This guy was worth millions, big house in the best part of town, big house on the nicest lake for 100 miles, nice cars, kids in college from first wife and a hot redhead trophy wife. They occasionally drank to much and he liked railing her smoking hot heart shaped ass, she liked being coy and trying to blue ball him. They apparently fought about it. Sadly for him, he and his partners had been hiding money from the IRS by buying expensive ocean front property three hours away thru blind trusts with a shady lawyer. They were being investigated by the IRS and were trying to make it go away without admitting guilt or disclosing too much of their hidden treasure.

They fought and she got mad. At some point she contacted the IRS and fucked them all over. Cost them a few million dollars in penalties, fees and taxes. It destroyed their practice closed, ruined their lives, caused divorces, their reputations were fucked and it cost her every friend she ever had. All the doctors had to move out of state to find work. She got divorced and ended up in a lesser house near the best part of town, a smaller car and a smaller bank account. She felt completely justified in doing it because she was mad.

I thanked her for the nice time and declined every further invite to her house, politely. Some women are pure fucking evil.

Many years ago, I dated a well educated, smoking hot redhead with the most beautiful set of D's you have ever seen in your life. We were naked on her couch taking care of business and after she had her happy ending she was uninterested in taking care of the other half of the problem. While I was amusing myself with this lovely breasts, she said, "if you do anything to me without my express permission that is rape." On that note, I apologized and got dressed. It took a few minutes of conversation and she admitted everything was completely consensual and she was having a nice time but kept reverting to the "it could be rape" theory. All very friendly, everything was polite and nice, but if she woke up tomorrow and felt "raped" I was fucked.

She also said she wasn't afraid to call the police on any man if anything did not go exactly her way. I excused myself, made a beeline for the exit and called it a night. She was pissed, she wanted more of whatever she wanted and some cuck to do as he was told and get blue balled all night. That wasn't me. For the next few months, she called occasionally and wanted to "start over". She even randomly showed up at my work once, all dolled up and trying to impress my co-workers as my smoking hot new girlfriend.

On one phone call she admitted she ruined her medical doctor, ex-husbands life by helping the IRS ruin him in a tax scandal. This guy was worth millions, big house in the best part of town, big house on the nicest lake for 100 miles, nice cars, kids in college from first wife and a hot redhead trophy wife. They occasionally drank to much and he liked railing her smoking hot heart shaped ass, she liked being coy and trying to blue ball him. They apparently fought about it. Sadly for him, he and his partners had been hiding money from the IRS by buying expensive ocean front property three hours away thru blind trusts with a shady lawyer. They were being investigated by the IRS and were trying to make it go away without admitting guilt or disclosing too much of their hidden treasure.

They fought and she got mad. At some point she contacted the IRS and fucked them all over. Cost them a few million dollars in penalties, fees and taxes. It destroyed their practice closed, ruined their lives, caused divorces, their reputations were fucked and it cost her every friend she ever had. All the doctors had to move out of state to find work. She got divorced and ended up in a lesser house near the best part of town, a smaller car and a smaller bank account. She felt completely justified in doing it because she was mad.

I thanked her for the nice time and declined every further invite to her house, politely. Some women are pure fucking evil.

As Maggot said......accidents "happen"

You want to hear evil. A buddy of mine married this woman, then adopted her very young son. The day the adoption was final she filed for divorce. Got 20% of his income til the kid turned 21.

Thats serious emotional illness. Not mental, I bet her mind worked just fine. She was fucked up in her heart/emotions. You did the right thing in getting the hell away. 100% guarantee if you had gone back you'd have ended up in jail.

image(1).jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: Sandhog308
    When I started dating again after my marriage ended, I met this absolutely stunning woman.
    She seemed amazing.
    Great career, intelligent, humorous.
    I took her to this lovely little Italian restaurant.
    One of the waitresses was a trainee, and accidentally got this woman's order wrong.
    Bloody Hell, she ripped into her, was so demeaning and rude to the poor girl.
    I dropped her at her place, she asked me to go inside with her.
    I politely declined, and explained that after her behaviour at the restaurant, I felt we wouldn't be a good match.
    She turned around and said, "you're not really going to turn this down?"
    I laughed and drove away.
    Devil Woman.

That's why you always film it!!! Hard to cry rape when she is busting a nut!

Reactions: splean
    A woman falsely accused me of sexual harassment, caused me over $20,000, a month off of work, and on probation for 5 years. I found out later she was in the habit flirting with medical doctors, and when they became interested (she had huge boobs), she made written complaints against the doctors.

As part of my rehabilitation I had a psych evaluation. The psych explained that the nutcase thought I was in love with her, and was trying to force me to do something about it or was being vindictive I work as a D.C.

Reactions: Holliday
    Happened to me too in the workplace. Fortunately for me all interactions were on camera,
    and our security guys were quickly able to collate and timeline all vision to a USB. It was
    very obvious from the vision what was going on, and how wrong the claim was. I gave a
    copy to management immediately, who then sacked the female employee.

Anyone who knows me would know it was a false accusation, but I could imagine a scenario
    where there was no surveillance vision, and someone could get hung out to dry and waste a
    good chunk of their life defending a false claim.

EDIT: have to add that many times in the past, I’ve gone over and above looking after women
    around me: paying for their education, accomodation, medical, whatever. To the point where
    my friends even felt the need to comment ‘ ya know you don’t have do do that’. Getting
    accused falsely was a real kick in the guts.

Last edited:
    I always refer to female workers as "mate" or "bud" unless they introduce themselves and give their names.
    Seen guys get into trouble for "love" or "darling"

We southerners ( that
    I always refer to female workers as "mate" or "bud" unless they introduce themselves and give their names.
    Seen guys get into trouble for "love" or "darling"
    We southerners, thats southern USA, solve the problem with "Yes mam or No mam" I evern address really young girls that way. Its sort of a respect thing...in other words you said "YES MAM" to your mother or you'd be picking your ass off the floor.

Just dont call @Foul Mike 'Sir'.

It was so bad where I worked I stopped going into the office and any interactions I had at work with women on the tele were recorded.

One of the stupid bitches at work showed up and tried deep sixing a coworker who still went in.

Ended bad for her - cameras do what they do.

Could have stopped writing right there.

Yes, you literally could have. That adage about, "nothing fucks like crazy", is completely true. I was single for almost 20 years before I met my wife and I think I'd have rather had a crack addiction than that habit for overly smart and attractive red heads. Just to be on the safe side, I married a brunette with sky blue eyes and a sublime sense of humor. I've never had to wonder if I'd wake up alive, hahahahaha.

Reactions: MCHOG
    We southerners ( that

We southerners, thats southern USA, solve the problem with "Yes mam or No mam" I evern address really young girls that way. Its sort of a respect thing...in other words you said "YES MAM" to your mother or you'd be picking your ass off the floor.

Just dont call @Foul Mike 'Sir'.
    Mam isn't really a thing here.
    Though people accept it from Americans on the work sites, the locals see enough American TV shows to know it's a colloquialism.

I had thing for crazy chicks, they are fun for a good time, just not a long time.

Now I have a keeper.
    Screenshot_20181007-135402_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 300 grainpill