• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

False flag, Black Swan prepping

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Reactions: Redlion
When they start saying that something is going to happen they are using fear for a purpose. Right now the republicants in the house are trying to limit FISA. A tool that the FauxBI used to destroy Trump and everyone else on his team and surveillance of everyday citizens.

IMG_6501.jpeg

so why is the border still wide open (in places)?

Reactions: BScore
I have come to the conclusion from observation that everything a Fed entity claims...believe the exact opposite.

If they claim transparency - they are hiding shit.
If they claim it is in our best interest - it suits them best.
If they claim economic growth - we are in decline.
If they claim outside election interference - it is coming from the inside.
If they claim an outside motivational factor for creating a terrorist attack - ...

Etc...
Etc...
Etc...

It is actually relieving to understand this. Instead of trying to figure out what it is our own government is doing - I just look at what they are blaming everyone else for, and what they say they AREN'T doing. Figure the opposite, and you ought to be in a pretty good ballpark.

the GWOT ran for almost 20 years and people got “terror fatigue” and it stopped working

they took a break and changed the channel for covid

now terror is coming back.

i dont listen.

from it's birth,the fbi has been nothing but a tool of internal political control and manipulation of the population.

Oh yeah, but people totally quit robbing banks! Because they were only supposed to be able to chase bank robbers across state lines! How dare you suggest they were really there to corrupt across state lines!

A black swan event is "supposed" to be an event that is very difficult to predict, very unusual in it's methods, or just flat out so obscure in reason that no one would ever think to do such a thing.

Experience should allow everyone to know that it's going to be horrendously obvious, simplistic in method, and downright boring in it's level of creativity.

We need a new moniker.

"A white swan event" ?

A black swan event is "supposed" to be an event that is very difficult to predict, very unusual in it's methods, or just flat out so obscure in reason that no one would ever think to do such a thing.

Experience should allow everyone to know that it's going to be horrendously obvious, simplistic in method, and downright boring in it's level of creativity.

We need a new moniker.

"A white swan event" ?

White Pelican Event.

It's so obviously a pelican from a quick glance it can't possibly be anything else

We need a new moniker.

"A white swan event" ?
Forget about bird names and colors…
“More Government Dirty Deeds”.

When they start saying that something is going to happen they are using fear for a purpose. Right now the republicants in the house are trying to limit FISA. A tool that the FauxBI used to destroy Trump and everyone else on his team and surveillance of everyday citizens.
I have on good authority that Emmanuel Goldstein is planning a terror attack as we speak.

How about we call it

"The american population allowing its criminal government to bulldoze and murder them into further subjugation events."

Or is that factual statement too much of a mouthful?

I have come to the conclusion from observation that everything a Fed entity claims...believe the exact opposite.

If they claim transparency - they are hiding shit.
If they claim it is in our best interest - it suits them best.
If they claim economic growth - we are in decline.
If they claim outside election interference - it is coming from the inside.
If they claim an outside motivational factor for creating a terrorist attack - ...

Etc...
Etc...
Etc...

It is actually relieving to understand this. Instead of trying to figure out what it is our own government is doing - I just look at what they are blaming everyone else for, and what they say they AREN'T doing. Figure the opposite, and you ought to be in a pretty good ballpark.

That sounds exactly like my ex wife.

• Haha
Reactions: diggler1833