• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Family Firearms

anon

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Anyone have any experience buying from them? They are new to me and have an item at a slightly better price than Bud's.
Thanks.

I didn't get that error, and the website seems legit. There are some reviews online with people complaining about shitty customer service, but nothing that screams scam.

I didn't get that error, and the website seems legit. There are some reviews online with people complaining about shitty customer service, but nothing that screams scam.
I'd rather pay a couple bucks more for the assurance of dealing with a known, reputable dealer. Shiity customer service is a real deal killer for me.

An example of the right kind of C/S.

I was at a training this weekend and made an ammo change which affected the zero on the new Tract scope I bought. I called them on a Saturday afternoon to double check the procedure for resetting it. Jon, one of the owners called me back in 5 minutes...on a Saturday...and got me right with it. Thats good customer service...and a damn nice scope for the money. Highly recommended/

Reactions: x2cross
Anyone have any experience buying from them? They are new to me and have an item at a slightly better price than Bud's.
Thanks.

I've bought from them before and had no issues. They are a popular company on the subreddit gundeals.

However, always proceed with caution and if your gut is telling you not to do it then don't.

Reactions: Maggot
i bought a lower from them years ago. i think they were liquidating an estate. it was no issue, as far as i remember. straight forward. i know nothing about the customer service aspect.