• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Family, Friends of California ‘Social Justice Activist’ Killed by Robbery Urge Authorities Not to Pursue ‘Traditional Prosecution’

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Family and friends of Jen Angel — a 48-year-old woman who died on Thursday as a result of injuries sustained days earlier during a violent robbery in Oakland, CA — urged authorities not to pursue “traditional prosecution” against anyone charged with crimes causing her death due to the decedent’s support of “social justice” and opposition to “state violence.”

Angel’s family and friends published an open letter on the day of her death relaying their assessment of her philosophical and political views. Angel was a “social justice activist” and “anarchist” opposed the “state-sanctioned violence” via incarceration of convicted criminals, they wrote:

We know Jen would not want to continue the cycle of harm by bringing state-sanctioned violence to those involved in her death or to other members of Oakland’s rich community.
As a long-time social movement activist and anarchist, Jen did not believe in state violence, carceral punishment, or incarceration as an effective or just solution to social violence and inequity. The outpouring of support and care for Jen, her family and friends, and the values she held dear is a resounding demonstration of the response to harm that Jen believed in: community members relying on one another, leading with love, centering the needs of the most vulnerable, and not resorting to vengeance and inflicting more harm.
The letter included a request from Angel’s family for “restorative justice”:

If the Oakland Police Department does make an arrest in this case, the family is committed to pursuing all available alternatives to traditional prosecution, such as restorative justice. Jen’s family and close friends ask that the media respect this request and carry forward the story of her life with celebration and clarity about the world she aimed to build. Jen’s family and friends ask that stories referencing Jen’s life do not use her legacy of care and community to further inflame narratives of fear, hatred, and vengeance, nor to advance putting public resources into policing, incarceration, or other state violence that perpetuates the cycles of violence that resulted in this tragedy.

We had chickens start disappearing at an alarming rate. The first few nights it was just 1-2. Then 3-4. Then, within a week or two, 6-10.

The route they took to get into our pasture passed by a Cellular Game Cam. I was away for work for those two weeks, while my wife was home alone, but at first I saw a single yote captured on the Gamecam. A few nights later it was 2 of them. After a week it was 4+.

When I finally got home and setup shop I schwacked 4 of about 7/8 on the first night. I put their carcasses along the path they take.

They haven’t returned since and we haven’t lost a single bird, lamb, kid, piglet, or calf to predators since.

Moral of this story?

Even animals know when there’s a steep price to be paid for their actions, they will stop and go where the risk of harm is less.

Path of least resistance, and all that…

Evil can’t be reasoned with, placated, or countered with hugs. Some things can only be solved with a Cerebral Lead Injection.

I agree. Traditional prosecution should not be enforced. Vigilantism is called for in a case of death by brutal robbery. Then put the body on display in the neighborhood. Brutal but effective. People will be people and self preservation is truly a deterrent.

Change my mind.

Meh, I'm not even sure that killing a moron should be a crime.

Self defense is a crime to Liberals.

Think about it… they love slaughtering defenseless, innocent children in the womb but are against capital punishment for serial murderers and rapists.

Let that sink in and you begin to know how messed up they really are.

It's truly hard to understand the liberal mind let alone the bleeding heart types. Incredible concept and it makes me wonder why she chased the purse snatchers?? why not just turn the other cheek!! she would still be alive if she had.
Had her head smashed in by irony.

It's truly hard to understand the liberal mind let alone the bleeding heart types. Incredible concept and it makes me wonder why she chased the purse snatchers?? why not just turn the other cheek!! she would still be alive if she had.
Probably wanted to thank him and give him a Starbucks Gift Card.

Family and friends of Jen Angel — a 48-year-old woman who died on Thursday as a result of injuries sustained days earlier during a violent robbery in Oakland, CA — urged authorities not to pursue “traditional prosecution” against anyone charged with crimes causing her death due to the decedent’s support of “social justice” and opposition to “state violence.”

Angel’s family and friends published an open letter on the day of her death relaying their assessment of her philosophical and political views. Angel was a “social justice activist” and “anarchist” opposed the “state-sanctioned violence” via incarceration of convicted criminals, they wrote:

The letter included a request from Angel’s family for “restorative justice”:
So, her family and friends are as big a moron as she was. Great.

seinfeld-thats-a-shame.gif

R

What scale do we use to determine who's a moron? Bar doesn't need to be too high for the initial round. Political yard signs might be a good start.

Logistics for disposal can be worked out on the fly.
Lowest 10% annually. Gives those borderline morons incentive to do better every year or get axed.

Perhaps a declaration of assholedom is too subjective and I can see where potential pitfalls may arise.

Morons are universally recognizable.
Nothing is universally recognized, and that is why I am announcing my candidacy for king of imaginary future land. Fear not Sir, you and your kind will be safe.

We had chickens start disappearing at an alarming rate. The first few nights it was just 1-2. Then 3-4. Then, within a week or two, 6-10.

The route they took to get into our pasture passed by a Cellular Game Cam. I was away for work for those two weeks, while my wife was home alone, but at first I saw a single yote captured on the Gamecam. A few nights later it was 2 of them. After a week it was 4+.

When I finally got home and setup shop I schwacked 4 of about 7/8 on the first night. I put their carcasses along the path they take.

They haven’t returned since and we haven’t lost a single bird, lamb, kid, piglet, or calf to predators since.

Moral of this story?

Even animals know when there’s a steep price to be paid for their actions, they will stop and go where the risk of harm is less.

Evil can’t be reasoned with, placated, or countered with hugs. Some things can only be solved with a Cerebral Lead Injection.

so what you’re saying is:

1676165207066.jpeg

Moral of this story?

My man!

Leftist are big government loving stooges. The government is their solution to every problem. Anarchists they are not.

I have to wonder if this letter is real, and not just someone trolling them with satire.

Reactions: BurtG
Are the authorities allowed to just "let it go" even if the family asks them to do so?Can they legally just let a murderer stay free?

Reactions: jungle45
Are the authorities allowed to just "let it go" even if the family asks them to do so?Can they legally just let a murderer stay free?
Doubt it. Laws are there for everyone, we simply don’t ignore them because some mentally challenged leftist says otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Doubt it. Laws are there for everyone, we simply don’t ignore them because some mentally challenged leftist says otherwise.

In California prosecutors have discretion whether or not to charge anyone with a crime.

Moral of this story?

Wow, the first non doosh post I’ve seen from you. Did you sell all your NV stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG