• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Family Issues

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
So my son is tired of his job and complaing about getting a car. The wife is coming down with something and I think its 'rona (she has vax).

My daughter is being a brat and hung up on me the other day. All she wants is money money money away in college

I can't figure it out what to do, so my question is
Should I have MHS spin me up an extra barrel in 6GT or just stick with the 6.5 Creed

So my son is tired of his job and complaing about getting a car. The wife is coming down with something and I think its 'rona (she has vax).

My daughter is being a brat and hung up on me the other day. All she wants is money money money away in college

Should I have MHS spin me up an extra barrel in 6GT or just stick with the 6.5 Creed
Barrett M 82

You deserve an entire rifle for your patience and understanding. Do it.

I've found that when the world gets too complicated, it's time to head to the range. It clears your head so that you can focus on important things in your life. By the time you get 10 rounds down range, you will know which barrel to get.

That is perfect way to handle business man. The other day, my wife told me to buy another 1,700 bullets by ignoring me when I was trying to tell her something.

It is a multi discipline problem with multi discipline answers . My best friend since first grade , my best man , shooting buddy , fishing buddy and his best man had a saying . We both got married bout a year apart . He used to say if she don't knock her shit off I'm getting a Bass Boat . Welp she didn't and he did . In fact he dumped her ass . And he lived happily ever after .

I knew a guy in my younger days that kinda did the same thing. Every time his wife started complaining, he told her he was going out to buy a gun or fishing gear or anything he knew she'd dislike. It took her about a year, but she finally realized, he was true to his word.

She stopped complaining.

Are you paying for her phone?? Shut it off for a month, tell her you thought after you guys got disconnected that her phone must have been broke, because there was no way in hell she wold have intentionally hung up on the person paying the bill. As far as the money, tell her to send you an itemized list of what she needs the money for, you’ll go through the list and line item luxuries out.

As far as your son and his car and work dilemma… buy him a bicycle, let him know you solved his car issues and he won’t have to worry about gas or insurance. tell him in a couple years, if he shows responsibility and takes care of his transportation, you’ll look into upgrading his bicycle to a 5 speed or maybe even a ten speed.

In regards to the rifle….. I would right down a list of how much money your saving from not enabling them, and then every week or month send them a picture of what you were able to buy for the new rifle by not giving it to them. I’d call it adopt or sponsor a rifle program, for only $XXX/ month you can sponsor a rifle and we’ll send you a picture every month to show how your money is going to help this rifle and the changes it’s making in the rifles life.

What’s with all the whining about family lately?

😭😭😭my son in law is a little cunt, my niece is a gang-banging welfare queen, I don’t want to go to a stupid wedding, why am I paying my kids’ phone bill, waaaaahhhhh”

Between this and @FjallJager’s numerous threads, there should be a forum specifically for “family drama”

This thread reminded me that I need to work up my 6.5 ELDX load for deer season. I better get started on that this afternoon, the honey-do list will have to wait.

Dear Abby;

I think you need a man's caliber,something with balls.

And then go get some training...
What the hell dude!? Solid advice while I am trolling--we'll have none of that here!

What’s with all the whining about family lately?

😭😭😭my son in law is a little cunt, my niece is a gang-banging welfare queen, I don’t want to go to a stupid wedding, why am I paying my kids’ phone bill, waaaaahhhhh”

Between this and @FjallJager’s numerous threads, there should be a forum specifically for “family drama”

I think you missed the joke Hoss

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I learnt at age 8 not to ask my father for money his response was always the same

Son… Get rid of the car, get a bicycle. It'll teach him to stop bitching about stupid shit. Job stuff…. have him find work in a field that he wants to retire doing… basically, love getting up and going to work every day.

Daughter, tell her to get a job

Rifle issues…Admit that you need to get back to shooting a .308. Assuming you already have that then yeah kind of A duh thing, get both... I like the Barrett 50 idea though, get it, take a picture of it and send it to both your kids... With a caption that says if you work hard you can afford to buy this shit

I applaud you for having the strength to come out of the closet.

You are stuck for now...

Make yourself a promise that when your children and their children (your grandchildren) move into your house... You pack your shit and move on with no forwarding address.

I found it cheaper to just change the locks on my house. Reality hits hard when they realize they have to grow up and be self sufficient without dad as a safety net for bad decisions. And of course, spend that money on yourself for once. You earned it after all!

You are stuck for now...

Make yourself a promise that when your children and their children (your grandchildren) move into your house... You pack your shit and move on with no forwarding address.

Get one of those big luxury motorhomes and just have fun touring the country and never settling down for long.
Then nobody can bother you since by the time they figure out where you are and come to go beg, you are already gone.