• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Family's photo captures thief

Re: Family's photo captures thief

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Also how do you plead not guilty to this one??? </div></div>

Umm, didn't you get the memo? Nobody is guilty of anything they do anymore.

I am deeply disappointed that the photo was not shown in the article.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am deeply disappointed that the photo was not shown in the article. </div></div>

Ummmm yes it was. The picture of the family on the right of the article is it. You see the guy bent over taking the bags of the guy in the picture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phantasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am deeply disappointed that the photo was not shown in the article. </div></div>

Ummmm yes it was. The picture of the family on the right of the article is it. You see the guy bent over taking the bags of the guy in the picture.</div></div>

Yeah what he said....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Denz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ummm, i like this story link link</div></div>

why couldn't they have given a link to the video?
grin.gif