• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes famous maker scopes

gunlover111

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2010
Does anyone have anything good to say about famous maker scopes?

I'm looking at there 4-14x ffp mil dot scope.

Or should I just save for a vortex viper pst or weaver tactical?

Or if I get tired of saving a falcon menace 4-14 ffp?

Re: famous maker scopes

I can't comment on the Famous Maker scope, I have never owned one. I did a google search and found a 4-14 power scope at J&G Sales, for $ 149.99. It did not mention FFP or I overlooked it.

With that said, I will defer to the old saying if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

Decide what features you want. Is it side focus, IR, mildot with mil adjustment, FFP etc. etc.. If it is all of these, keep saving. Buy once, cry once.

Good luck with your decision.

Dont throw away your money, Get something decent to start off with, But with rifle scopes more than likely you are going to get what you pay for. Look at Vortex, they have many scope to choose from in all price ranges and the customer support is of the best out there.

Check out Scott at Liberty Optics, He take care of you

They are garbage. I bought one a number of years back and it lasted about 50 rounds before the zero no longer held. Save for the Vortex Viper PST.

Search in the FAQ's on the optics section on here. Pick out what you want: Mils, lighted reticle, power, etc... You pay for what you get in the optics, and it's better to spend a little now and have that piece of equipment last many years. Good luck