• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fancy paint work and service from Short Bus

Goin'Hot

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2008
Central, Ohio
I just wanted to publicly thank Branden (Short Bus) for the excellent work and super fast turn around on my stock. He has provided the best service I believe I have EVER received in this industry.

2012-05-25_19-25-05_880-1.jpg

2012-05-25_19-32-23_398.jpg

Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Re: Fancy paint work and service from Short Bus

WOW That looks awesome! He did a great job on that!!! That barrel is pretty sick too!

Yeah that's a bad m_ther f_cker. Like what you added to it with the adjustable butt plate and where you put the rail for the Accu-Shot pod. I saw the restoration pics Short posted the other day and this thing turned out great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this the reincarnation of Chad's rifle?</div></div>

More like an attempt at an Exorcist
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brenneman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That barrel is pretty sick too! </div></div>

That barrel is all Brux!!!

I seen this rifle this weekend and short bus you did a excellent job!!

Yes that rifle looks even better in person and based on your score Saturday it ain't all looks!

That's a great looking rifle. I'm sure it performs as well as it looks.

Holy smokes that looks awesome the paint job is amazing your whole set up is sick!

That looks great! Congrats.

Thank you for all the compliments, and thank you Goin Hot for the opportunity to do a project like this, and do something new!

Branden

wow that looks sick. im considering getting my stock done in urban digi

What are the colors used and the pattern? And i think short bus might have another customer soon...
grin.gif

That rifle is sick and the paint job is phenomenal!!!

Is that a KMW stock?

Jeremy45

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Short-bus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for all the compliments, and thank you Goin Hot for the opportunity to do a project like this, and do something new!

Branden </div></div>
I would like to thank you for "thinking twice" and taking on this little project since I am "the most difficult customer on the hide". The stock turned out great considering what you started with. You were even able to hide most of the original screw ups so, I'm stoked about that!!! For your first time with this pattern, you <span style="font-style: italic">knocked it out of the park</span>!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeremy45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a KMW stock?</div></div>
No. It's a Manners T5A that a friend and I added a David Tubb adjustable butt plate and picatinny rail for the accushot monopod. The pillars for the cheek piece are also extended because I run the cheek up so high. Branden coated all the metal work for me as well. Looks great!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirtdigger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the colors used and the pattern? And i think short bus might have another customer soon...
grin.gif
</div></div>

I used basically the same colors on the dark urban camos. A light grey, dark grey, and black for the majority color.

Goin Hot, I think you unfairly received the title as the "most difficult customer" on the hide, it was a pleasure to work with you, and you were not difficult in any manner through the process.

Branden

Here's another one of Branden's paint jobs sitting alongside Goin' Hot's rifle at TVP last week end:

IMG_5939.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dzlfarmboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of design is that called?</div></div>

I think it should be called "Merlin" because the tansformation was Magical
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

great job, I like it

I'm going with something similar, just adding a little red to it....

Enjoy your beautiful rifle
smile.gif