• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
Anyone up on this season's Fargo? I think so far its been a little too "quirky" for its own good, but definitely still strong and different enough from the story of the week. If you have not checked it out--Watch for the character "Doctor Senator". This character owns the screen and is worth the price of watching.

Chris Rock as a Mafia Boss is a bit of a stretch, but its working better than the other side with Jason Schwartzman.

We watched the first episode this weekend. Way too much background to get the story started and it was extremely boring.

But, I'll give it a few more episodes before I call it quits.

The first three seasons were phenomenal!

The nurse character is pretty weird. It'll be interesting to see how her character develops.

Reactions: fx77
Watched all the Fargo seasons
i find it enjoyable to slowly develop the story...eventually it will all come together.

I think this year is very good. Agree the first was the best but still compared to other stuff coming out now. No contest!

Reactions: fx77
I'm still a bit Meh on this season, wanna go back and rewatch previous