• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Farmington New Mexico: The Rest of the Story.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Completly fucked up, my family and my self are more of the old testement type.
    You kill one of our own niether you or your family will be safe until its made right.
    Fucked up.
    One of my wifes co workers recently told her a kid her husband works with was murdered by local police.
    He was 21 years old and unarmed, dont know all of the details or what happened but it doesnt sound like it was a good shoot.

Reactions: Bender
    1504DA73-43F8-4618-9CC7-77F9BE3EEAB2.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: jr81452 and FWoo45
    Well one can hardly blame them for going to the quiet nice looking house across the street with the lights off instead of the correct house where the yelling was coming from. I mean come on man domestic calls are the most dangerous calls to be sent on, so in the name of officer safety I totally see why they need to shoot anyone at any address that may come to the door or look out a window or eat some skittles or what ever the provocation. Obviously it wasn’t really the “wrong” address because they still found someone to shoot.

My favorite part is the press conference afterwards when the Chief of Police blames the homeowner for responding to loud pounding on his door at 11:30pm with a gun in his hand.

What should he have done? Open fire through the closed door?
    Out the back, circle, lay down surpressing fire til yhreat eliminated.