• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fassst Bikes

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
DFAD45FF-F02D-46D2-BCE9-30956F3BFC12.jpeg
0B24F7ED-EBB3-454D-A519-0B53CEB34CE2.jpeg
373F8840-F76D-4D16-BCAC-FD3BAA00D37D.jpeg
E27367A6-49ED-4208-8603-B95529E3C085.jpeg
The newest member of the family, 18 BMW S1000RR no major mods yet

I’ve always loved bikes..... I just don’t trust other people on the road enough to ever want to ride one

Reactions: Mwalex
I think somewhere between 190 and 199, will have 215 by this fall. Just did protection , some cosmetics, that seat cover is badass, yes I ordered it from a guy in Canada but its good stuff. The Akra exhaust is supposed to add 12 HP over stock and stock is 185 hp, I will gt a Bren Tune this fall, will be hitting track after I get back from my Alaska ride.

How much horsepower?

Reactions: Bender
Canadian seat covers, installed them today. Excellent work by the northern riders, great service.View attachment 6912467View attachment 6912468
Canadian seat covers??? Those sort of remind me of Justin Trudeau's socks... Must be their inspiration.

Oh and now you can't look at your bike without thinking that the seats mimic Justin Bieber -er- Trudeau's... socks.

You're welcome ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Dirty D
hehehhe, I was thinking they resemble my fellow ghetto riding buddies, funny thing is when on a sport bike I am usually the only white guy in he group, when on a Harley there are very few black guys, more and more but still few relatively speaking, the BMW crowd is a typical white collar mix of demographics. dirt bikes is a mix of everybody, but not one of any group, not even the Dykes on bikes group of Miami reminds me of the Beebs on the throne of Canada. The world of bikes is not conducive to negative testosterone.

I think somewhere between 190 and 199, will have 215 by this fall. Just did protection , some cosmetics, that seat cover is badass, yes I ordered it from a guy in Canada but its good stuff. The Akra exhaust is supposed to add 12 HP over stock and stock is 185 hp, I will gt a Bren Tune this fall, will be hitting track after I get back from my Alaska ride.

DAMN!!

Nice pickup Army ! The ignition interruption shift system is amazing , on the sample I rode I had to
tell my self constantly not to blip the throttle on downshifts and just mash the gear lever down .
Upshifts are just keep the throttle pinned and nudge the lever : awesome .

Yeah that blip shift is amazing and takes a bit to get used to but dam, its like zero to 199 in 5 seconds, my GSA has sae thing going on.

@sniperwannabe I currently have 5 bikes, 1 dirt bike a TX 300 that I use for hare scrambles, keep the heart strong, a KTM 500 for extreme dual sport, a GSA for long distance adventure, and a Harley Road Glide M8 with a 114 BB kit for el dorado like travel. After my last near death experience on 09 when the youngest kid was 16 I decided to start living a little. I wont ever be in a hospital again, extreme riding and adventure or one last face to face action is the best way to finish a good life. 150 HP is a lot but the new bikes are awesome.

I've always liked the BMW. After tank slappers at 152mph on a CBR 929 I switched to an KTM 690smc figured it would be better........nope it seems to have an addiction to wheelies on sidewalks and jumping off curbs.

My next bike will be a KTM 1190 Adventure.

I’ve owned looots of bikes. Mostly dirt bikes.

My first was a Montessa Cota 349

XR 350r twin carb 86’

Yamaha Radian 600 89’

Kawasaki ZRX 1100 00’

XR650R with tune and muffler kit 02’

CBR900R 99’

KX250 00’

KTM exc 250 01’

KLR 650 93’

Bandit 1200 97’ (only bike left)

Reactions: ArmyJerry
The fastest thing on two wheels was a baboon pedaling his bicycle past Loma Linda hospital.

Thank you,
MrSmith

They are awesome machines...I have a buddy with 6 of them including a desmosedici RR G8. It has 200 horsepower. I rode it once. That was enough

I had a KTM 500 2 stroke. My grip strength was insufficient for the rate of acceleration.

Reactions: Bender
That BMW RR is a hell of a deal for the technology per dollar. I recently gave up street riding on a R1200RT due to the epidemic of texters on the highways. BMW definitely knows how to build a road bike.

I just stick with woods riding now. I currently ride a KTM 300 EXC with a Lectron carburetor. I was once a die hard 4-stoker until I had a chance to ride a well setup KTM 300. I had never known that a 2-stroke could be set up so well mannered for the woods. I can't ever see myself going back to a 4-stroke in the woods again. On top of that, these newer hyper powered 4-strokes are way more maintenance intensive than any 2-stoke now.

I forgot, I have a CR500 86’ in Idaho at my brothers house. No power valve 500 two stroke? Can you say your front tire will last forever?

Reactions: Rthur
1985 and 2000. The 2000 isn’t the fastest or lightest, but fast enough and comfortable enough to go cross country on and not be beat-up once you arrive. The 1985 was my gift to myself 20yrs ago.
Had a 86', 87' and a 90.
On the 90 took the muffler off at the pivot point and ran it open.
Glorious sound at 11500.

R

On mine all the graphics were removed and everything was flat black. I was 16. The ZR1 has a very different engine noise from any other bike. Bought it used and not running and rebuilt it. The Ninjas of the day (the first super bikes) would beat it off the line, but at about 100 I'd blow past them. Extremely easy to pop a wheelie on this bike. The spedo pegged out at 160, but I know I've gone a lot faster on it than that. The front wheel was too large for the power/speed. Once you would get it up to about 140 the centripetal force of the wheel would keep you in a straight line. I am very lucky to have survived owning that without a scratch. My parents forced me to sell it for a variety of reasons when I left for school.