• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Father found strange man in 14-year-old daughter’s bedroom

whatsupdoc

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Dec 12, 2017

OWETA COUNTY, Ga. - A Coweta County father is under arrest for aggravated assault after what he did to a man he found in his 14-year-old daughter’s bedroom.

Investigators say they are sympathetic with the dad’s anger, which included knocking out some teeth, but say he crossed a legal line when firing shots as the man ran away down the street.

A lot of fathers might say they would do the same thing Ismael Casillas did when he found that man inside his daughter's bedroom. That is to beat the man bloody. But investigators say there is a limit, a line, that even a lenient Georgia law allows for homeowners defending their families.

Before
    E32CA0ED-412C-45F3-BED1-23101D0B3510.jpeg.jpg

After

B4B86128-5BFD-4F78-BE24-E3EC490C47D4.jpeg.jpg

This is my county. First I’ve heard about it, but I have been up to my ears training on a new airplane. All I can say as a father of two daughters is I hope I get called for jury duty😁

The father should have killed the piece of shit in the house by not letting up on the beating and then stomping the shit out of his neck... "Asked his wife for his gun"... No bro, just stomp, again and again...

20 year old in a 14 year old's bedroom??? NAH, FUCK OUTTA HERE, I don't even want to hear more... Just make sure the fucker never has the chance to do it again...

To bad he missed when shooting at him.....

Yep... Most likely they are going to nail him with reckless endangerment because those bullets are going to end up somewhere... Using a firearm is a lot like modern jet fighter maneuvers... Unless you have a positive target lock, you don't unleash the missile...

Yep... Most likely they are going to nail him with reckless endangerment because those bullets are going to end up somewhere... Using a firearm is a lot like modern jet fighter maneuvers... Unless you have a positive target lock, you don't unleash the missile...
    so i cant A10 that bitch and go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT ?

The investigators already set up the man's defense. They said that he was in a fit of rage during the beating.
    Your honor I was not in control of my actions. Temporary insanity.

From the investigators... Your honor it appeared to us from the daughters and the father's testimony that the alleged child rapist kept reaching for the daughter in a sexually threatening way.

A10?

Na, twin XM556 hanging from rc helicopter with FPV, gun camera.

Can't get a xm556... Well then maybe a kinetic plumb bob with tracking capability, dropped from about 3000 feet... scary thing is that Junior High kids can put this together now

Reactions: Lesch
    The second pic shows some really good neck work. That dude must have really been fearing for his life if he could breathe through that and run.

Dad should get an award. Second pic is completely full of awesome. And there should be little doubt to the girl that her dad loves her very much.

A10?

Na, twin XM556 hanging from rc helicopter with FPV, gun camera.

Can't get a xm556... Well then maybe a kinetic plumb bob with tracking capability, dropped from about 3000 feet... scary thing is that Junior High kids can put this together now
    I know where to get a M134 sans receiver...

Here's a thought, keep the POS locked in the basement with the dead hookers.
    Fatten his ass up till next winter,

Then take him out in the woods ,duct tape him to a tree naked and leave.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    If I were the arresting officers (homeowner and dad), I would have conveniently forgot to read the dad his Miranda rights. Said that I continued to interview the dad after he asked for an attorney and used racist slurs towards the dad.

Anything else, that would get the case thrown out???

As much as some folks are going to have a fit about me mentioning it,

I could be wrong, but from the article it appears the daughter was quite possibly not exactly some "innocent victim" but rather was enjoying getting back at her parents by dating some adult black male.....

So now this (most likely good decent, protecting & providing) father is facing arrest and possible jail time because of his (very understandable, natural and perfectly reasonable) reaction to a situation that his daughter was a willing participant in setting up, and possibly was actually doing to specifically spite her parents.......

Sure go ahead and blame the male all you want (I am in no way excusing him as I'm sure he knew very well that what he was doing was illegal)..... BUT somebody might want to ask some serious questions of that teen girl as to her involvement with said affair.... The article makes it seem very much like the daughter was in on the whole plotting for getting the guy to come over to her bedroom and give her what she wanted....

I would bet that is NOT the first time she willingly had sexual interactions with that adult..... WILLINGLY...... And I'll bet she was fully aware that it was illegal as well..... The article seems to indicate that the Police and LE themselves confirm that this was not a "break in and rape" business, but rather the two were "in a relationship"....

But then again most good men still don't understand the true nature of women.....

The daughter needs to have a bit of being dealt with because otherwise I would bet she keeps doing it..... lots... just next time not at her bedroom...

I'm sure however there will be a bunch of men who vehemently disagree with me and think only men should ever be at fault and the females should bear no responsibility for running around like a bitch in heat, or think some magic made up age number should somehow shield the females from any responsibility for criminal acts or things they willingly get themselves into.

What should the father have done?
    Probably, picked up his handgun from the nightstand the moment he heard a noise and shot the adult male dead right there and then, to not only handle the matter with the adult male that decided to come into his home to have illegal sex with his daughter, but also to sober up the daughter, that none of that illegal stuff is going to go down in this house....

Just saying....

I would be interested to see if said 14 year old goes whining to Social Services about her father being all violent and angry and not letting her live her life.... I seem to recall there was a thread on the forum here just a bit ago about how that is EXACTLY how it turned out for another good, protective, decent father in a very similar situation.

You can say all you want about the girl, but he was an adult and as such should know it's illegal to have sex with a 14 year old girl.
    Bottom line, he has to be the one to say no in this situation.

I was 24 years old and working a job where I had to drive almost 8 hours each day. I would stop and fuel up at this gas station every morning. I got to know a very cute girl working there. She came on to me more than once. I finally asked her how old she was and she was honest and said she was 17.

At that point I stated getting fuel at another gas station.

According to CNN, the young black youth, a Rhodes Scholar and promising neurosurgeon, simply walked into the wrong house after a long day of studying. This is clearly a case of racism and we should all be shocked at this young man's treatment for a simple mistake anyone of us could make.

As the late great Charlie Daniels said....take a big tall tree and a short pieces of rope.......RIP CDB!

Reactions: TACC
    CD talked about tying them to a stump and letting the rattlers and the bugs and gators do the rest, but we've got a thing around here called lighterwood.

As the Father of a now-49 y/o Daughter growing up in the '70' and '80's, I will simply share that no matter what Spock (Dr, that is) says; there is no guidebook for raising your child.

At that time, I was also standing in loco parentis to many multiracial teenage young men in an Inner City Scouting Troop, defined as being over 50% composed of single parent families, and it ain't the Dads.

All of it helped, none of it helped; and I'd be sorely constrained to describe how any of it worked. Good instincts...?

I was very mindful of my own Dads comment that kids grow up, many of them despite their parents. I can see his point, in retrospect.; and that's the problem. Hindsight is not as bright as many think, and one's experience is very often disastrous advice for others.

As a very deeply trained Scoutmaster, one key training block covers counseling. First; it tells us that we aren't counselors. Second; it admonishes to NEVER give advice. It goes on to direct that counselors elicit the subject's own options as they can discern them, and help them balance their choices among those.

Counselors' kids have no advantage, they can read their parents like books and the subtlety is thoroughly wasted. You can't sneak up on yourself, nor on your own slightly blurry younger carbon copy.

Fageddaboudit. Counselors kids need other counselors, and it cannot be a Jap Attack; or you just busted something irreparable.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey, and when you have; leave the strap in plain sight, but never mentioned. Use it at the peril of losing your kid forever. Reward-based psychology earns well deserved disrespect. They are not your Buddy until they have kids of their own; maybe...

One of the truest; they hit 22, and consider it amazing how smart you actually got in the last year or two. Doesn't matter; it's too late for a touchup by then. Some never get that insight, either.

Their friends and their friends' parents raise them; as did mine; so it's not such a terrible idea to help their friends. That's actually what happened for me when I became a Scout.

Alone? I'd rather handfeed sharks. If you want to know how so many minority youth got ruined; look for the fathers. You'll often need to look harder, and usually, that problem is already generations deep.

This is an excellent answer in such situations; few better. They helped my Scouts back in the '70's, and I assume it's safe to say that they still do. But a hundred was always too few.

'It takes a Village..." is trite and smarmy self service. But it does take a number of decent thinking folks to offset the effects of a cautiously long crafted malevolent society. You can't go it alone.

Greg

Last edited:
    I often wonder why more burglars aren't found shot to death in a house while clutching a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, or some other tool as a weapon with which they would have obviously been threatening to kill the homeowner.

Reactions: 308pirate
    The father should have killed the piece of shit in the house by not letting up on the beating and then stomping the shit out of his neck...

Ding ding ding we have a winner

Where the dad lost is when he shot the piece of shit as he got away. While he's inside your home, he is ALL YOURS. And if you're the only witness left, well........there can only be one story now can it?

I often wonder why more burglars aren't found shot to death in a house while clutching a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, or some other tool as a weapon with which they would have obviously been threatening to kill the homeowner.
    Ford 555?

lot of work for a dad.
    maybe a mini excavator or a wood chipper?😎

I have a pretty daughter. Sweet and a good kid, and gonna be a darn handful as a teen.

Thats why I tell @Geno C. to keep his youngster away.... 😁

I would say keep beating. No gun.
    Shit! Cash wouldn’t sneak in. He would walk right past you, hand the lady of the house some flowers, you a nice bottle of bourbon, and be on his way. 😝

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I was like that too.
    Usually invited to dinner by mom.

A handful of times without their daughter knowing.... 🧐
    A tad awkward. Then it worked out usually 😉

Dads liked a guy who could talk to them and not be a pussy.
    ask a couple specifics about their work or their hobby? All good.

Probably because like this guy. They flee like roaches. Jump out of the windows and any other openings to get away