• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Father's day shooting one mile

My son and I spent the day shooting at one mile and 825 yards. We were shooting a .338 Big Baer (.408/.338) and a .338 Baer (about the same as the .338 Lapua just a tad faster) and a 300 Win Mag at 825 yards (ran out of elevation and had to hold for it).
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ipcy5dzoZbMnvDoB8
Very neat what a great way to spend a day together. Hey your table build....did you guys by chance buy your leg brackets from Lonny? Looks so familiar to my setup with thread in NPT pipes just love mine. Fun day nice shooting!

Whatever.
All I see is some geezer (FUD) slightly younger than me asking "huh?" because his hearing is at least as bad as mine and some other geeezer (FUD) claiming the former geezer (FUD) got a hit without any sort of proof. I mean, unless my eyes are so bad that I could not see that hit...and that is a possibility. In which case, this geezer (FUD) apologizes. Sorta.

What the hell does “FUD” mean??
Fucking Ugly Dude? I don’t know. 🤷🏻‍♂️ maybe a shortened version of Fudd, which is a reference to Elmer Fudd of Bugs Bunny fame.

But seriously OP, it’s always good to get out with a son for some shooting and bonding time. Glad you had a good time.