• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fauci’s entire dishonest house of cards just collapsed

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

"Perhaps, at long last, the deadly reign of Anthony Fauci will come to an end. That’s because The Intercept, a hard-left publication, has revealed 900 pages of government documents definitively proving that Fauci used his position to fund gain-of-function research into bat viruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (“WIV”)—and then lied to Congress about it."

One can only hope!

In a prefect world they would take Fauci and put him in the glass boxes with the bats and mice and use him for gain of function on a whole host of diseases.

He's directly responsible for how many dead worldwide at this point? How many trillions in tax revenue? How much psychological damage to young children and families who lost people? How many businesses lost? Homes foreclosed upon? Jobs gone?

Motherfucker should be stood in front of a wall and shot.

Nothing will happen to him or his co conspirators in this world wide crime .
The DOJ will block any real investigation . The Dr works for billionaires and the political elite .
He, like them is exempt from the laws of common people .
The only way Fauci goes down is if his better's decide to crucify him to placate the serfs .
He is in the political club of corrupt government royalty . A club none of us will ever be part of .

So why hasn't this crew already dealt with the previous crooks?

R
Rand has kicked Fauchi's ass more than once all over the Senate Chamber floor. Jim Jordon also exposed him and Fauchi resorts to his usual obfuscation defense tactic until time is called. And thats it.
No cops are called in to take Fauchi out in cuffs.

Rand has kicked Fauchi's ass more than once all over the Senate Chamber floor. Jim Jordon also exposed him and Fauchi resorts to his usual obfuscation defense tactic until time is called. And thats it.
No cops are called in to take Fauchi out in cuffs.
Unless it leads to real prosecution it's all dogs and ponies
Trey Gowdy comes to mind.

R

My libtard relatives worship him like he is a god. "He's so smart, what a genius, we are so lucky to have him protecting us from COVID".
My non-libtard, 50 years in medical field family felt like that too. Then one day she was like.:oops::oops::oops: "He is flat out lying."

I'll take a wild shot at this.
Got the "D" go scott-free.
Getoutofjailfreecc.jpg

Reactions: acudaowner
My libtard relatives worship him like he is a god. "He's so smart, what a genius, we are so lucky to have him protecting us from COVID".
My across the street neighbors have a shrine in their house to him. He's their God.

Reactions: mikeinfwa
That fucking dr.fucki is slick as snail snot but you keep on keeping on eventually your shenanigans will be exposed. I mean they finally got the Teflon don..... also known as Benny the Groin, Sammy the Schnazz, Elmer the Fudd, Tubby the Tuba,

I wonder if he'll ever face Rand Paul, Jim Jordon or Ted Cruz in a Senate hearing armed with this new information.

I bet Rand Paul is pouring over it now, especially after that rat-faced Fauchi called him a liar.
Oh no. More barking chihuahuas like Trey Gowdy.

all bs show like something is gonna happen. Nothing happens to the criminals at the top. Or bottom for that matter

Reactions: Nik H
That fucking dr.fucki is slick as snail snot but you keep on keeping on eventually your shenanigans will be exposed. I mean they finally got the Teflon don..... also known as Benny the Groin, Sammy the Schnazz, Elmer the Fudd, Tubby the Tuba,
He ain't that slick. He's been cornered and exposed more than once by Rand Paul and Jim Jordon.

It's catch and release though.

Damn. Well, people are gullible, on all sides of the fence. Seems people adore those that say what they want to hear. All sides of the fence are guilty of that. Since i am somewhat lumped into no specific group or label, i assume everyone is lying to me. Been working out, so far.

I’ll believe it when I see it. We all know this will get covered up, and lied about. Typical business as usual for libtards.

In a prefect world they would take Fauci and put him in the glass boxes with the bats and mice and use him for gain of function on a whole host of diseases.
"...Senator Poo-awl, you don't know what you're talking about and YOU are the liar."
Son of a bitch along with Pelosi and the others should be spending the rest of the their miserable, evil lives swinging in these things.

1632303483868.png

Unless it leads to real prosecution it's all dogs and ponies
Trey Gowdy comes to mind.

R
gowdy, nunes, cruz.............Endless investigations and more to come. No indictments, no prosecutions, but they sure love the lobby money. They give a bad name to dogs and ponies. At least a dog and a pony are worth something.

Reactions: NoDopes