• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Favored gun print magazines

fmorelli

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2020
For a long time I've appreciated magazines as one source of information - both in curated content and the format. As Edgar Allen Poe said of the short story, "should be read in one sitting".

I'd like to know what magazines you enjoy and might recommend, across the gun subject matter space. I get American Rifleman (NRA member), Guns & Ammo (which I recently signed up for again), and American Handgunner which is very well put together in my opinion. I was a avid Shotgun News guy, but that disappeared. It's replacement - Firearms News - anyone have opinions?

Thanks in advance.

People forgot about Recoil from the past when they said citizens weren’t capable of owning the MP7. Some shit like that.. people were pissed for a bit.

Reactions: Milf Dots
I liked the small run I'm with Roscoe magazine. I only received one issue before they had the break up but it was nice to see a reader generated content magazine. I know they are still around as snub noir, but I never subscribed to them.

612be5fde57feVanquish-Issue-24-Girls-with-Guns-Issue1-USA.jpg

a magazine all about boobies I mean guns with girls maybe it's girls with big guns .lol

I like Shooting Times, and Rifle Shooter.

SWAT was a good gun mag- too bad they're out of biz.

Those still exist?

I haven't picked one up in probably 15+ years.

More/better/current info on here anyways.