• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Favorite Morale Patch sites?

demolitionman

Send’r Bud
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2013
Midwest
What sites are you guys ordering your morale velcro patches from? It seems the handful of sites I've found all sell the exact same 20 or 30 different patches. I've got a handful of the typical (although awesome) molon labe, punisher, pro-2a stuff already but was looking to see if there is a treasure of random velcro goodness out there I haven't seen. I'm not on facebook so that's out of the question.....

Reactions: SSGConie378
Milspec monkey. But you are right, everyone has the same stable of patches, to one degree or another...

Reactions: demolitionman
I'm really not big on the morale patches, just not my thing, but right here on the Hide is my favorite. I'm quite proud of my SH Legal Defense Team patch and to have supported Frank and Marc in their defense against the shittiest rifle builder in the US, even if the patch is just stuck in a drawer since it arrived in the mail a few years back.

I'm really not big on the morale patches, just not my thing, but right here on the Hide is my favorite. I'm quite proud of my SH Legal Defense Team patch and to have supported Frank and Marc in their defense against the shittiest rifle builder in the US, even if the patch is just stuck in a drawer since it arrived in the mail a few years back.
I wasn't into the morale patch thing either, but I just put together a maxpedition man diaper bag and thought it would be fun to have some hook'n loop stuff to tack on there from time to time. Keep the shit diapers and clothes changes kinda fun I guess, as well as keep the liberal tears flowing when I'm surrounded by single moms at the local kiddy park ya know? I dug around and it seems ebay is overall the widest array of patches. Some peppa pig ones, mickey mouse, and of course a few pro-2a and pro-life ones.

Reactions: SSGConie378
I know what you're talking about.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Dirty D

I tossed mine on a shelf, I think, haven't seen it for a few years.

Reactions: Redmanss
Just accept the man bag as it is.

Accept that life has changed and you are now more concerned with tactical vomit clean up rather than tactical reloads.

You can even buy a version of your diaper bag in multicam but it's still obvious to the world you have taken on greater concerns and your ability to raise the black flag has been diminished.

As if being asked in public "Honey have you seen my breast pump?" will be overcome by a "Kill 'em all, let God sort it out!" patch.

Face it you are done.

Accept that life has changed and you are now more concerned with tactical vomit clean up rather than tactical reloads.

You can even buy a version of your diaper bag in multicam but it's still obvious to the world you have taken on greater concerns and your ability to raise the black flag has been diminished.

As if being asked in public "Honey have you seen my breast pump?" will be overcome by a "Kill 'em all, let God sort it out!" patch.

Face it you are done.
Prepare, you are truly going into the trenches now...

R

Face it you are done.

Assuming you (and they) live through the "formative years" (their birth to about 30 years of age), you'll come out just fine. I did, I'm 61 and now have more than enough resources to stock up on supplies/toys. That money used to go to diapers, formula, car seats, clothes, braces, etc. Now, it goes towards whatever I want. You're not done, it'll just seem that way, for a very, very long time :p.

I don't mind going into the trenches; it's the hearing the whistles and leaping out of them that raises my hackles.

Greg

Reactions: Barneybdb