• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Favorite Online firearm retailer?

slowkota

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2010
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Just wondering which Online Gun stores people favor.

Also looking for ones with the widest variety of "in-stock" items, best prices, timely delivery and reliable CS.

I've personally never bought a firearm from an online vendor, so I'm just curious as I plan to within the next month or so.

I know of impactguns, but thats about it.

Re: Favorite Online firearm retailer?

Depending on the firearm I've bought several Sig's from Northern Firearms on Gunbroker and they've always been reliable.

I've used Gun Broker a lot and 1 store on Gun Broker that rings a bell for me is Jensen Arms, They are very competitive and quick shippers with good selection.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GJB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've used Gun Broker a lot and 1 store on Gun Broker that rings a bell for me is Jensen Arms, They are very competitive and quick shippers with good selection.
</div></div>

Jensens... These are the guys we all like to make fun of. Think of the show Combat Pawn and you'll get the idea.

i haven't ordered from buds yet, but i do use their site to compare prices. i havn't been in the market for a new firearm, since i discovered them, but when i am they will be my first stop.

I don't have one. I buy from folks I can look in the eye, and that's either known individuals or my one local dealer. However they find what I need, including internet sources, is their business, and just fine by me. I do as much of my business as possible with that one dealer because I want him to continue to be there when I need him. I believe that keeping him in business is an important advantage.

Greg

Keeping my local dealer in business is one thing. Paying his prices are another. Thankfully others pick up the slack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't have one. I buy from folks I can look in the eye, and that's either known individuals or my one local dealer. However they find what I need, including internet sources, is their business, and just fine by me. I do as much of my business as possible with that one dealer because I want him to continue to be there when I need him. I believe that keeping him in business is an important advantage.

Greg </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jAXDIALATION</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keeping my local dealer in business is one thing. Paying his prices are another. Thankfully others pick up the slack.</div></div>

So true!

Mine never has anything worth a damn, and his used gun prices are damn near new gun prices! lol

I have not had a bad experience yet with ordering firearms, Hinterland, CDNN, some Gunbrokers, ImpactGuns, I try to buy local but they usually do not have what I am looking for.

Two of my local gun stores are fantastic to me, others? Not so much.

Yeah I live in a very small town and my dealer never has anything of interest in stock. So I usually just find what I want online for cheaper than he can and then pay him for the transfer ($30 for guns and $50 for NFA items). He makes his money off of selling stuff to the less informed populace and mall ninjas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Depending on the firearm I've bought several Sig's from Northern Firearms on Gunbroker and they've always been reliable. </div></div>

+1 Northern Firearms has always treated me well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opelboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i haven't ordered from buds yet, but i do use their site to compare prices. i havn't been in the market for a new firearm, since i discovered them, but when i am they will be my first stop. </div></div>

The prices Buds shows are cash prices. If you use a CC its higher. Since, CTD opened a location in McKinney,TX I haven't been buying online. However, I used Buds in the past with no problems.

Any place but Buds.

I tried more than once to do business with them but their sales and customer service people are terrible. I'm not surprised, given the prices.

Gunshow parking lot. FTF in my state.

Snipers Hide PX (your welcome LL)
cool.gif

For ammo, go to www.ammoman.com Always free shipping

Grabagun and Buds for me - just don't order from Buds around the Holidays.

+1 on gunbroker. I have bought several from their site and have been more than pleased.

I've done 2 through gunsamerica.com
contacted the seller, had my shop transfer with the FFL.
piece of cake.

Thinking I'm gonna go with Bud's.

My FFL is a "Prefered FFL" with them... Plus the rifle I want is $100 less at the CC price, $130 less if I do e-checking.

I use Buds. They already have my local FFL on file so it's pretty painless.

Pulled the "Trigger" earlier at Bud's!

I almost drove myself crazy deciding between a .300WM and a .308 Remington 5R... But after coming to the realization that I never shoot past 600yds, I went with the .308 in 20"!!! Plus it doesn't hurt that ammo is cheaper!

I'll add one more vote for 'Northern Firearms' on Gunbroker.

I usually go to buds to check prices before buying locally.

Buds is alright, can usually beat them somewhere on Gunbroker pretty easily.

My first search on GB is Reds trading post, they are the best I have dealt with. I can buy, pay, and I get shipping info from them the same day. They are on the spot with customer service. And they dont play the bullshit "you pay my overhead game", no charge for CC use.

I ordered a handgun from them recently, it was at my FFL dealer on Kodiak Island AK in four days. Thats great for me, and prices are usually the best. FFL fee, plus shipping and still beats anyone here by at least $100.

I think next time I'll just pay the CC fee instead of E-checking, and get my gun in a couple days... Waiting a week is killin me! lol

How do you search for dealers on Gunbroker?

I just purchased an SR-15 lower from Cheaper Than Dirt last Thursday night for $650, and had it by Tuesday afternoon. My first experience with them, but with that service I intend to deal with them again.

Buds.......I have ordered roughly 10 guns over the last year from Buds with absolutely zero problems. I do order from the police side mostly though.....

Grabagun for me. Fantastic prices on FN TSR &SPR
I recently bought a new 20" 308 TSR for $775 shipping is
always $5.99. They will also let you put 20% down and give
ya 90days to pay the balance.

I just tryed Buds for the first time last sunday and I am still waitubg on it to ship, so at this time I will say CDNN or Davidisons