• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI AGENT COMMITTED SUICIDE

GONE BAD

Private
Minuteman
May 8, 2013
Portland
Poor sap got clintoned. He may have been one of the few good ones. The fbi wants a complete black out of all details of the case. i'd bet my next 2 pay checks that no one actually saw it happen. Him out partying with friends having a good time and THAT was the time he figured was perfect to off himself. yea fuckin right. Another one bites the dust.

Quote "FBI agents on site and police instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said."

Yea that gives me the warm an fuzzes about what really happened to him,...

Not surprised.

Gov censorship is here. It will stay if we let it.

Wish I had been there. Would love to be arrested for not obeying an unlawful order from a corrupt FBI agent.

Redundant I know. Sometimes complete clarification is necessary.

It happens more often than you think.
One of the members on the site here a couple years ago posted about how he would take people's phones if he wanted to for his "investigation"...
Which I would label as felony theft but as we all know there are 2 sets of laws.

What I might suggest is be prepared to make sure that if the heel clickers grab your phone, the footage of their misdeeds is already somewhere off the phone before they ever get their hands on it & that before they get it back to their police station the phone has nothing left of value on it for them to dig through without calling in the higher ups.

Reactions: Mwalex
if they knew something and did not tell rather killed them self to keep the secrets hidden then f them . if they had mental problems and thought it was the only way to fix there problems then f them again . if they were killed to keep things hidden to protect the clintons they have had 2 years and many months to come forth and told no one anything it would be sad . either way i have little sympathy for suicide cases except maybe in children but that only goes so far . help is available if you really need it .

if they knew something and did not tell rather killed them self to keep the secrets hidden then f them . if they had mental problems and thought it was the only way to fix there problems then f them again . if they were killed to keep things hidden to protect the clintons they have had 2 years and many months to come forth and told no one anything it would be sad . either way i have little sympathy for suicide cases except maybe in children but that only goes so far . help is available if you really need it .

You obviously have a lot of experience caring for those with mental illness or suicidal ideation. Keep up the good work and outstanding compassion!

Somethings rotten in Denmark...or Austin.

This just in !

No it's not.

The press release is being spun and redacted and should be available by Christmas.

For now watch our coverage of area 51. Wait, no?
How about some sports?

I’m thinking he just got a “let’s talk” letter from Durham or Barr. Suicide is painless.

Quote "FBI agents on site and police instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said."

Yea that gives me the warm an fuzzes about what really happened to him,...
That’s what is meant by “complete transparency”...nothing to see here...never happened.

Reactions: XLR308
Something sounds off with this story.

Feds telling people to delete stuff?
Why would they not just confiscate everything "for evidence" ?

Risk a leak from some patriot?

Reactions: Bender
So it's a Texas bar right?
How many guns were found in boots, brassieres, purses, the trash cans and toilets?

I fully understand it was Austin, hippie haven and leftist sanctuary.

But in many towns in Texas the sound of guns being tossed would have sounded like an instant jackhammer when popo showed up.

Mostly a lot of private purchase throw stuff.

Not that I would condone that type of activity, but I have heard stories of those Texas folks.

Reactions: DIBBS and lash
Texas dance floor eddiquet.

If a gun goes sliding around the dance floor , you step on it and look to see if a fight has broken out. If yes kick it and run. If no look for owner and indiscriminately kick it back, then tip your hat.

So what is the body count now associated with the Klinten Krime family? Coincidence, I think not. Why the blackout/news freeze.

Last edited:
Reactions: camotoe
Talk to Vince Foster's dentist , he had a lot of chipped teeth after Hillary said he had to go.

Reactions: RRG
Hard to believe anything nowdays. What a waste. With FBI clearance he coulda done some good and took some slimey ones with him.

Happened in The Container Bar.......

Looks pretty trendy.

Touts their "sustainable" construction.

Looks like rooms are pretty "chopped" up with smaller side rooms and tight settings.

Might have been related to the NYPD chick that wanted to kill her husband last month according to 4chan autistics....

>>220431761
>and his sister, Valerie Cincinelli, who is an NYPD police officer just tried to hire a hit man to kill someone 2 months ago.
he may have been involved in facilitating the hit

Well I guess everyone here knows as much as I do?
Anyway this seems to be the time to insert this:
"Without pictures it didn't happen!"