• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI and DOD Make a Big Boo-Boo

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    There are a few points that should be obvious but the article does not point out.

1) If this is training that is supposed to mimic a real world interrogation, then if the FBI / DOD comes knocking on your door, this is how you can expect to be questioned.
    2) We don't know if he asked for one or not but if the pilot refused to talk and asked for an attorney then why didn't they comply? Wouldn't they accommodate the suspect as they should in a real world environment?
    3) Can't the FBI afford a training facility to accomplish the mock interrogation instead of a hotel room?
    4) If they can't pick the correct room, imagine a real world event which might involve gun fire. Think no-knock warrants.
    5) Will they question Hunter Biden like this?

CLOWNS-TO-THE-LEFT-OF-ME-JOKERS-TO-THE-RIGHT-HERE-I-AM-STUCK-IN--WITH-YOU-meme-56362.jpg

I'm a pilot. I'm actually surprised he let them in. I would be calling the front desk and 911 to report suspicious people claiming to be LE trying to gain entry to my room. And if they did come through, well, the article won't be able to claim "thankfully there were no injuries" cause it may be me, it may be them, but someone is getting their shit fucked up!

Sue the fuck out of the FBI and the Hotel. Enjoy retirement!!!
    The feds im pretty sure have immunity thats why they can fuck up every time they do something like this and dont have to worry about a fucking thing happening to them.
    If they kill my dog they are going to have to me to.

• Love
    Reactions: 232593
    “Based on inaccurate information, they were mistakenly sent to the wrong room and detained an individual, not the intended role player,” the statement continued. “Thankfully nobody was injured.”

inaccurate information? did some meth head informant organize the training? where did this "information" come from?
    staggering incompetence, but unfortunately not surprising incompetence.

... and why would you "schedule" this "training exercise" for 10pm? Maybe other guest in the hotel wouldn't appreciate a late night "interrogation".

I'm actually surprised he let them in.

Dude……it was a Delta pilot. They are not exactly known for being able to think for themselves these days. 🤣

All joking aside, these feds better be happy the pilot wasn’t a FFDO; could have ended very differently for them.

According to the article:

“The pilot refused medical attention, according to a police report obtained by WBZ.”

WHAAAAAT?? See what I mean about Delta pilots….he should have been saying I want medical attention and an attorney in that order.

Last edited:
    I'm a pilot. I'm actually surprised he let them in. I would be calling the front desk and 911 to report suspicious people claiming to be LE trying to gain entry to my room. And if they did come through, well, the article won't be able to claim "thankfully there were no injuries" cause it may be me, it may be them, but someone is getting their shit fucked up!
    They were probably telling him to quit yelling guard every 3 minutes on the radio 😂😂

I don't buy the story about "training gone wrong" for one moment.

The local Gestapo was coming to put the boots to somebody and when they realized they had the wrong guy and they might not get away with murdering him and saying "they perceived a threat" well they made a stupid quick cover up story and beat feet to the safety of their fellow oppressors.
    Where they can all sit back and laugh and joke about it, knowing nobody is ever going to hold them accountable, they got paid for doing it by the same taxpayers that are going to now have to pay out more money to cover their actions.

Government goons laugh
    Taxpayers get fucked once again
    Most good folks don't pull their head out of the sand and wake up.

Rinse and repeat...

Shit drives me nuts. Like someday your gonna need that frequency and some dumbass is meowing on it.
    I once heard a dude in a bug smasher make a MAYDAY call on guard with engine trouble and some dumbass immediately barked "Guard"! Yeah no shit! That's why it's there!

Reactions: Longshot231
    I once heard a dude in a bug smasher make a MAYDAY call on guard with engine trouble and some dumbass immediately barked "Guard"! Yeah no shit! That's why it's there!
    Was that recently? I heard a similar incident just a few months ago in Minnie center

A few years ago, heard a ERJ who lost all his screens, dark flight deck, asking for help on guard. Bunch of guard nazis jumped on with that typical bullshit

Reactions: adeakins